Why do women make incels seethe?

Why do women make incels seethe?

Attached: 1643135708617.jpg (768x719, 224.85K)

It's funny.

True, incels are pathetic.

Ok

Cope.

What’s to cope?

Why do incels make women seethe?

You seen the thread, it bothered you enough to respond, just cope, incel.

Why do incels make (you) seethe

trans are not women

Attached: 1625642627679.jpg (393x700, 33.76K)

Women are too busy having SEX that incels can NEVER have, to worry about incels. Cope and seethe.

What was copey about my response of “ok”? Ok can mean anything and you made assumptions straight away on me off a two letter word

Because they are mean, spiteful, shallow, and cruel to me

Cope.

About what?

Spoken like a true incel, lol.

what do you mean by cope?

Idk go ask the op cause I can’t figure it out

Nah, women are pretty fucking pissed about it.

Nah. Cope and seethe more, little worthless incel.

dang

It's true though. I wouldn't hate them if they didn't hate me. I am not an offensive guy, just defensive.

You're just a typical incel, lmao.

I can only answer for myself. Can't speak for other guys. But... why do women make me seethe? Honestly they're all whores. They all claim they want a "good guy" but it isn't true. They want a guy that will treat them like shit, cheat on them, and make them feel like shit about their selves. Nothing is ever good enough for them. They always are on the lookout for the next best thing. Not a single one of them is loyal. They claim to be, but they aren't. Nine times out of ten they just lead you on until they find another cock to ride. I just find women to be shit tier human beings.

>Honestly they're all whores. They all claim they want a "good guy" but it isn't true. They want a guy that will treat them like shit, cheat on them, and make them feel like shit about their selves. Nothing is ever good enough for them. They always are on the lookout for the next best thing. Not a single one of them is loyal. They claim to be, but they aren't. Nine times out of ten they just lead you on until they find another cock to ride. I just find women to be shit tier human beings.

Attached: 1642852212981.gif (166x205, 90.78K)