I got rejected by a fucking pajeet. And his friends all laughed at me...

I got rejected by a fucking pajeet. And his friends all laughed at me. We were playing drunk T or D because we're all very mature adults, and this fucking loser pajeet was dared to kiss me. He did, and later on in the night I was being all like, y'know, hey pajeet... can we talk?
Sooo, I led him away from the group, trying to guide his hands to my waist, but he wouldn't bite like... at all. Eventually he was like "what do you need to tell me", and I tried to kiss him, and he pushed me back. Like what the fuck? So I came back in after him, obviously embarrassed, and his friends all laughed at me like straight away. What did I do wrong?

Attached: L044.jpg (483x757, 54.51K)

Time to try corsets

stay off the internet and start being an actual human being, the individual who rejected you saw your insecurities and moved on. You must stop identifying your thoughts based on other's and start healing your own thoughts by motivating your own self to become better and treat others as equals.

I'd hit it

???
How am I insecure?
Well, that's what I assumed for him!

I don't believe this at all.

i am a man and had a supposedly straight (according to his friends) pajeet try and sleep with me in my bed after a party. like borderline begging me to let him sleep in my bed with me

What the fuck? That's so weird!

kek, based pajeet

ive also had one call me master unprompted every time i saw him, being subservient asking if he can get anything for me, do i need a drink etc
idk what it is, if i knew id let you in on the secret

I don't want that! Way too much effort.

but if you had the power then you could just order them to kiss you when needed with no chance of rejection

Anglo-Saxon fucked up India so much it's in their dna to be obedient to white people wherever they see them

You're a fat little piggy, but those milkers would make it so hard to resist

Interesting when you put it like that!
Well, apparently not!
Umm...? Thanks?

whatever happened to tits or gtfo and sage in all fields ffs

They laughed at you? That's some weak shit

What d'you mean?

>what did i do wrong
existed
kill yourself.

Send me location?!

Laughing at someone getting rejected, it's pathetic

Ohh! I thought you meant weak on my end, haha

let's see those tits

This bitch has a bottle of fabulosa just hanging out in the middle of her living room and doesn’t know why someone isn’t attracted to her manatee-esque body?

Hmmmm