Françaises

Françaises

Attached: 1639074861984.png (1024x683, 1.96K)

Attached: 1635167880651.jpg (1060x1600, 294.33K)

Attached: 1621005899590.jpg (1024x750, 129.41K)

Attached: 1617301860631.jpg (1125x1500, 177.13K)

mec de 23 ans qui veut bz
mon kik: jojoban47

Attached: celebs-gloria-matin-QNO4xG.jpg (900x1343, 108.96K)

Attached: CcIhViSePUvgl6121Y6ZlTkW2GmaJSSoNdLFyVPyxGU.jpg (640x955, 92.82K)

Attached: 1586025453871.jpg (1500x1000, 973.18K)

IDK much about your French but you fags need to take back your country from the Muslims

Attached: file.png (466x487, 430.98K)

i love her

Nah, some are bros and pretty chill.
Some other are yeah... not right in the head but wwyd, not worst than white neofacists.

Sage as fuck

>the muslims not worse than white neofascists
Tell me retard, when was the last time one of these white neo fascists of yours decapitated a school teacher in broad daylight? When was the last time one of these white neo fascists shot up the offices of a satirical news journal? When was the last time these white neo fascists went into a concert hall during a show and opened fire on the crowd?

Mentally i mean, yeah phisycal violence is inaceptable but we have a fair share of our own in history.

Attached: 475872632.jpg (373x837, 60.3K)

What does "mentally" mean to you retard? Is it worse to say rude things on the internet, or to commit mass killing? Is the answer to that question different if I ask which one is "mentally" different?
If I threaten you to kill your mom and dad, is it the same as me actually killing your mom and dad? Is it "mentally" the same? You're so afraid of being racist that you'll defend people who routinely kill and murder, just because they have dark skin. I want you to think really hard about why, when a group of people commits murders, and another group of people sings songs about how a family needs a mom and a dad in front of the train station, you feel the need to declare that both of these groups are just as bad.

Attached: 1092199724.jpg (750x1334, 91.18K)

Attached: 1380547941.jpg (750x1334, 108.8K)

Stop focusing on what's ugly.
“Ignorance leads to fear, fear leads to hatred, and hatred leads to violence. This is the equation.”

Attached: dalai_lama_best_quote2[1].jpg (1280x960, 61.98K)

Changing the subject to "white neo fascists" didn't work, so now you're trying to change the subject again. Tell me, if it was your family who was decapitated in broad daylight and in cold blood, by someone who does not regret their act and believe they did a rightful thing, would you be posting pictures of the Dalai Lama then? Changing the subject is all you're capable of doing, because even you realize that your position is untenable.
You've been raised to believe that it is impossible for someone with a skin darker than yours to do anything wrong. You've been raised to believe that if someone says someone with skin darker than yours did something wrong, it's a lie, there was no wrong doing, and they just hate them for the color of their skin.
So when someone says "it was wrong of that person whose skin is darker than yours to decapitate a school teacher in broad daylight", you don't know what to do. You can't say "no it wasn't wrong to kill him, you just hate him for the color of his skin", because even you realize that you can't defend the killing of a school teacher like that. The only escape you see, the only argument that would save you from acknowledging that this dark skinned person did something wrong in killing that teacher, is to point to something worse than a white skinned person did.
But no such event exists of course, so you are left with the word "mentally" that is supposed to make equivalent things that are not. You are left with posting pictures of the dalaï-lama to shut down the conversation. This is all you can do, and nobody buys it.

I do not pretend to have an answer for everything, to change the world is to better yourself.
I still love you user even if you're in anger.

So you're saying Hitler got the german people behind him through affection? Lmao brainlet

No he got them through fanatism, the same crime those muslims are guilty of.

Think for yourself, acquire critical thinking, get bitches.

I'm not angry. It's easy to love me, I'm a stranger on the internet who will never interact with you in your life. Would you still love me if I took a shit inside your living room? Or would you wait to see what the color of my skin is, before you could decide whether what I did was no mentally worse than what the white neo fascists do?
I'm not even going to bother pointing out the fact that again, the only thing you can do here is change the subject, because you know your position is untenable. This is why now you try to shame me, by showing that you are the bigger man, by saying empty platitudes.

If you had been there on the 13th of November, as these men fired into the crowd, would you have told them you loved them, as they murdered you and countless innocents? Would you have died like cattle, happy that you have the moral high ground as life is leaving your veins? Or would you have fought with all your might, trying to survive, knowing that if you fail you would have no regrets?

have to go irl, keep the thread alive.

Have a good day, coward. I have said everything I need to say to you, I know whatever happens, you will keep your head firmly in the sand, and chanting "well, at least they're not mentally as bad as the white neo fascists"