Ever since our roommate saw my girlfriend nude last Halloween...

Ever since our roommate saw my girlfriend nude last Halloween, she has been dressing more and more slutty around the house. Our roommate loves it but I think she’s going too far. How should I handle this?

Attached: 2FC1FA8C-9936-4822-B37A-4A0BBE6A6E04.jpg (341x953, 90.42K)

She was a sexy nurse

Attached: E38E3965-7BDA-45B7-A12E-91901290C3CD.jpg (323x929, 79.99K)

Any booty shots?

U should make them fuck, get pics and video of that shit, and come back

I'll pay you 300 in cash to be in your building op.
But seriously, what kinda state/town do you live in, what kinda brand of apartment does that?
But seriously, just get some outside guy, lile me, to take care of female roomate, and you get bonus money, and no more problems.
So unless you making up stories, you'll give me the info i need to see your place.

Have gf talk to roomate, make sure gf is practically naked when she talks to roomate, and film it.

The roommate is practically old enough to be our grandpa so it’s a bit weird

Attached: 70C6F3E8-B140-4D85-965D-9D3C81B4F358.jpg (333x940, 87.91K)

How he'd see her naked?

I think several people misunderstood.

It sounded like young female roomate saw your gf naked, and F rm was wearing less clothes.
Anyways, idk sue old guy rm for sexual harassment.
No one cares about old guy.

Do it, you know how bad u want to see that

Playing darts. He bet her clothes he would beat her. He kinda tricked her because he was playing bad at first.
Then he had her pose for a few photos

Attached: D86B9AB1-8E3C-4566-AA2D-1219B3FAB3FB.jpg (671x922, 130.01K)

talk to her, wtf is wrong with you faggots

Yeah ok op. This is either fake or you’re a retard and your gf is a whore. Any rational person would be absolutely appalled by their grandpa aged roommate betting their clothes they can win at darts

>different shoes
what a larp, bitches don't just change fucking pumps bro, jesus christ

It’s cringe but the pics are still hot as fuck

Would be better thread if we went with that lie instead.
>guys my hot female roomate is wearing less clothes after she saw my gf naked and i don't know what to do.

Weird, last time you posted her she was your wife and you had no roomates and she was a slut at a poker game.
You need to come up with better larps for your shitty pictures you absolute faggot, or just fucking dump all of them without all this bullshit flavour text attached and be done with it.
It's always the same 10 pictures anyway

He's been doing this for like a year, making up slight variations on the cuck scenario is what gets him off

Almost as sad as the other guy who posts the tattoo girl pretending to be her drunk-posting her own tits and freaking out to delete them

Ugh, yeah. Dudes on Any Forums are fucking sad, man.

murder