Ivan will defend this

>Ivan will defend this

Attached: 6CC10689-3C5F-4AF6-AA0A-2831B8A8B69D.jpg (1242x1113, 207.76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dzTAPY4uEYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He also said he’s 7 feet tall, what’s your fucking point?

>i'm really gonna launch these nukes guise, i'm super cereal

Just press the bottom I want to see Russia and China get nuked

Ivan here. Remember a little thing called the Cuban Missile Crisis? Of course you dont.

Its cute watching you blindly echoing MSM talking points though. But look on a map and ask yourself if you'd be comfortable with Russian nukes sitting in Cuba.

Have a nice day.

omfg is it the 80s again?

Well he's correct. The moment Ukraine starts talks about joining Nato Russia will invade. The moment Ukraine joins Nato while being invaded it triggers article 5 and hence a good chance of nuclear war.
He's clearly starting that he's willing to go full on nuclear to push through Russia's geopolitical interest. If that's a bluff or not no one but time can tell us.

Russia + China > NATO

If the west goes all out, and doesn’t fuck around or play moralfag, I think you’d probably be surprised by how ruthless, determined, and effective they are.

Russia =/= China.

Yes, if the US military and Russian military were placed across the same border, the potential for nuclear war would greatly increase

youtu.be/dzTAPY4uEYE

>he's willing to go full on nuclear to push through Russia's geopolitical interest
You cannot rule the world from a glow in the dark parking lot.

It's definitely a bluff. I can't believe anyone takes the senile all faggot seriously.

Russia have invaded two of the former USSR states in the last 20 years and WW3 didn't happen then, and it wont happen this time

>be op
>be massive faggot
>post about current events with different viewpoints
>reeeee if you have an opinion different from mine you’re ivan
>continue to be massive faggot

Attached: DD57511A-6AD0-4EFD-AD27-E4E144681254.gif (300x153, 68.05K)

Yeah, I think history has shown that if you don't stop aggression, imperialist leaders will just take a little then settle down and it's for the best.

Well, duh. Putin already started a war to stop Ukraine from getting closer to west, you think he won't finish one?

If

i just want the world to end i don't care who "wins"

The west could destroy Russia in MINUTES if it wanted to.

Same goes for China. I don't care what China "will do in future" as the west can up its game too, dominating chinks on the battlefield.

The only issue here is that the west doesn't make direct threats like Russia and China. The capability is there, but people still like the peace, even when rabid chinese/russian dogs foam at their mouth and want to pull the peaceful west into a conflict.

Attached: 1549792993928.jpg (1200x970, 216.87K)