Hi Any Forums

Hi Any Forums
Poorfag here, that's not sure how to get something to eat next week (not even sure how to get something to eat this weekend, except the 5-pack of noodles I have left)
Deal is, I DO have ~350NOK/35€ in crypto (put in loooooong ago), but I can't take it out on our Norwegian site since minimum payout is 0.001BTC+fee of 0.0025, meaning I'm about 100NOK/10€ short.
I have nothing to give back ... but if a richfag could help me with the final 0.001BTC so I can get the payout+fee limit, I would ... well, be in your debt, that I can't pay, because I'm horribly broke due to personal circumstances (no, it's not drugs or alcohol or any other addiciton).
It won't even help me this weekend, since they only do transaction to bank in weekdays, and that too is expected to take 3-5 days ........ but at least I would have food before end of week and I get "rations" from our version of the salvation army on monday after.
My address is 3529hvYQ9DTi4iH *had to split the address because it gets detected as spam, combine them* 9Aa7UVe3Nm7dr1Z4jKA if you should be a richfag ...
Peace out, I know people will tell me to piss off, but it's worth a shot ...

Attached: Bitcoin-BTC-Price-Correction.jpg (952x536, 52.77K)

Also, inb4 "sent ;)"

How about you transfer me your BTC and I'll make a bank transfer for the value so you don't get fucked by fees?

I don't give money to niggers on the streets and I'm not gonna start giving money to niggers online.

Neither on the street (yet, hopefully never) or a nigger.
Blue-eyed, blond Norwegian through and through.

Good try. Except fees for transferring cross-nations are WILDLY higher than the BTC cost. And no.

>not a nigger
>gimmie dat fo free
Right son

Where do you live?
I dont know how the address you gave works.
Just give state and town.

I'll give you "money" in person.
I mean a card with 200$ and a pin code.
You can't use the card unless you have the pin.
And even with the pin the card only works on food.
So if you run with it, i don't have to chase you, but i might just to teach you not to be stupid.

Norway. Fredrikstad. It's a bitcoin wallet address to a Norwegian trade site. It's the cheapest option for me to recieve funds since I already have 350~NOK in coin there.

Well, white nigger then. I'm not entitled to any aid from the government outside of my apartment.

Again, Norwegian. And in Norway, that kind of cards are not allowed. All cards and even phone numbers have to be connected to your birth ID code.
It's extremely strict here, since our birth ID is connected to literally everything. We don't use paper mail, we have digital mail for everything, and log in with our birth ID and Bank ID.

Classic scammer , dont trust this guyy , never give money to anyone you dont know online.

My current funds that I can't get out until I have ~100NOK more

No, I have no one else to ask. My father passed away in november and was the last member of my family left. I am in fact waiting for inheritance from him, but it takes time to deal with the life insurance company

Attached: Skjermbilde 2022-02-12 115421.jpg (1049x464, 45.73K)

If I wanted to scam, I'd ask for a helluva lot more than 100NOK to a NORWEGIAN OFFICIAL TRADE SITE. Also, posted my fucking account information just now.

I'm also curious how the hell you would consider it a SCAM?!
I'm literally explaining I can't pay back, only asking for 100NOK to an official Norwegian trading wallet, and that in BTC that, IN NO WAY, I can use the transfer to ... scam in any way.
Do you even know how crypto work?
That said, I don't expect to get anything. It's just a desperate hope. If it gets real bad, I might get aid from our version of salvation army earlier than they have permitted, but it's a gamble

Just suck some dick for money.

And ALSO, if I wanted to scam, I'd post it on other boards as well. I ONLY posted here, in one single desperate attempt. And I won't repost this when it dies.
But thanks for thinking so lowly of me when I'm already at my lowest.

I wish I could. I don't like in a place where that is an option and buying prostitutes is EXTREMELY illegal in Norway, but not actually selling yourself. That said, it's expected to pay half the fine if caught, or reprecussions like ... extremely violence ... is expected.

You don't seem desperate enough for money then. You're just lazy.

I'm on Ufør (norwegian form of disability).
I'm literally NOT ALLOWED TO WORK on Ufør or have additional income about 55000NOK~

I absolutely wish I could work again. But of personal reasons, that's ... literally impossible. There are very few jobs I'm able to do, and the ones I could do I don't have the skillset to perform yet. I do study online.

Also, sucking a dick on the streets in Oslo is literally a 50/50 gamble on getting caught by police.
Prostitution is pretty much dead in Oslo, and non-existant in Fredrikstad.

Don't do it on the streets then. Do it at your place.

And lose my apartment?
I think not.
I don't think you understand how strict our legal system is here.
If I get caught operating with prostitution in my apartment, I will get a 3 months kick-out notice and all my assets will be seized as part of "crime syndicate" rule. However, if I do it ON THE STREET, selling myself is not directly illegal. But "street kings" will demand I pay half the fine (which is ... extortionatelly high).

I'd happily suck a dick for money.
I can't. It's way too risky. It's literally safer to buy drugs on the street in Norway than engage in prostitution.