I’ve been noticing that lately (by lately I mean infrequently over the past few years but much more frequently over...

I’ve been noticing that lately (by lately I mean infrequently over the past few years but much more frequently over the past few months) If i think about something really hard or something repeats in my mind, something either vary related to it or exactly what I was thinking will come true.
>watching a tv show
>me thinking: that’s a cool shirt, also I wonder what that character is thinking, I wonder how old that character is.
>the show: literally adresses the shirt then shows what the character was thinking, than says how old he is in that order
At first it was little things but I swear It’s even happening in real life and I feel like there’s something weird going on, There’s also little things that are just changing and nobody acknowledges it little things in my personal life that just seem to change illogically in weird ways.

I’m genuinely convinced that reality is somewhat fluid or not quite as solid or tangible as we believe it to be. I think it exists as mar by part true reality, but also something that perhaps morphs and changed based on our perception of it, too many things just don’t seem to make sense for that not to be true

Attached: EC3B0202-6920-4F97-9E9D-A9810F96AC0E.jpg (997x679, 618.9K)

Synchronicities welcome to the matrix

it is Extinct

Observer bias

You're just developing psychic ability user. Reality isn't changing too fit your thought, your simply predicting the immediate future this is the most common psychic ability. People do this all the time when radio was more popular, you will start thinking about something then change the radio station and the song is related too that thing.

This species does not have access to psionics

How do you know?

It is refused.

Synchronicities is cope.

well yeah, check this dubs.

Attached: Outrage.gif (500x265, 213.94K)

He's wrong ignore him. Just someone RPing.

When you think about something you tend to look for it more, so you notice it more, like whenever you get a new car, you see that same car brand or model Al around you

Most people here are RPing...

No.

Attached: REDPILL ARTY.jpg (508x720, 40.8K)

It works

- R0K01

Your species is refused.

Attached: 1644335998565m.jpg (1024x714, 54.98K)

I believe the same thing. Not solid at all, just chemicals and this is how we make sense of it. Reality warps with the power of our minds. The television and relating it to current thought patterns is considered schizophrenic, but I have the same thought process as you concerning the matter.

you need to be at least 18 to post here

Wow, you're an actual schizo! Congrats!

Attached: schizo.jpg (600x750, 61.55K)

Op here, I’m 20

Yeah I've been listening to Rammstein a lot then my friends started and then my co workers, now everyone around me is listening to Rammstein, i never told anyone that i was listening to Rammstein, no one knows i do, I'm starting to like Rammstein less and less, please make it stop, is this what hell is like ?

Theres a term for this i can't remember but the phenomenon is explained because you already have something in mind that you will do a bunch of shit sub consciously to manifest it also you are already on the lookout so to speak that you are sub consciously focussing on it despite perhaps forgetting,then you might think something "happened" despite it being a pretty predictable occurance

Nah, you're just picking up on shitty directors foreshadowing everything. If there's a shot showing an axe in plain view you can be sure it's going to be used.

maybe they aren't even our thoughts and we are all connected. No free will, no decision making, we just are.

this. You're not fucking psychic because you picked up on something the writers clearly wanted to address