Atheism

>Atheism.

Attached: D4D3F131-0180-4414-88CF-C01380A3AD81.png (950x708, 1.51M)

They look like the type of people that still live with their parents.

Yep.

Soyface.

Gay

>Zoroastrianism.

Attached: hilarious_drunk_07[1].jpg (700x503, 57.95K)

Hardly...followers are followers. For them atheism is a religion.

Attached: 1644277699336.jpg (1024x769, 96.21K)

Based fucking priest!
Is there a link to this video?

All bald men are atheist, it's nature. It's not about not believing in god, it's more that they feel betrayed by genetics, they are weirdos and less of a man that men with hair. They say they don't believe in god but deep down they are just miserable for their condition

Atheism is specifically the lack of a religion. That's like saying fucking bareback is birth control.

>>(((Abrahamic Theism)))

Attached: christcuck.png (306x164, 8.91K)

atheism is an ideology, cringe, the only way to enlightenment is to not engage in conversation about nonsense and simply thank based god when appropriate

You seem like the type of person that uses internet terminology off the internet.

Attached: 1636376025899.jpg (540x630, 50.23K)

actually my grandfather writes me letters and then faxes them to me and he's both a philosopher and a big lil b fan

You don't?

no it isn't..it's the absense of a beleif in God... The clue is in the word A-Theist. not-theist.
I'm an atheist. They are followers and would be christian if raised christian or Muslim if raised Muslim. Social media raised them to be atheists.

Today there is a new thing called scientism...very similar. Hss fuck all to do with science. It too is a religion effectively.

The percentage of people capable of thinking is extremely small. The vast majority just do what they are told, follow the leader etc believers that don't believe in God are still believers...just without the God belief

Attached: 1643860721642.png (996x900, 1.22M)

>new thing called scientism
Doubtful, but unfortunate if true.

Still, having faith in science is still your best bet for being correct. You just won't know why.

The jews aren't worshiped...they are the children that never grew up.
Jesus is the story of self discipline..aka being a fucking adult.
If you can't work out what it means and think it's literal history you are a still a child.

I'm an atheist and even I know what it means.
you have to let your base nature die as a sacrifice to the more divine version you want to become so that you can then become more divine and manifest heaven instead of the hell that animals create

in real terms this might be something like stop drinking so you the alcoholic dies, you are then reborn a new different being that is better and creates heaven instead of hell.

You sacrifice yourself to yourself for yourself. Its funny how many people claim to be atheists say this as if its a gotcha when all they are doing is displaying how retarded they are for not understanding it.

they are atheists in the way a baby is...not in the way someone that progressed to it is.

Attached: 1643381952399.jpg (1024x931, 108.6K)

>thinks Vice is "mainstream media"

>You sacrifice yourself to yourself for yourself
Uhm, thats the story of Odin, not Jesus. Jesus died for other people but Odin for himself

It is true and the last couple years have been the "coming out party" for them.

Just follow the science.
An attack on fauci is an attack on GOd..i mean science
Only the approved priests are real priests...I mean scientists.
Heresy will not be tolerated...I mean misinformation

Attached: 1637153235745.jpg (460x689, 61.37K)

It is if you're under 50 with an internet connection.
Perhaps you are confusing MSM with legacy media

Attached: 1644348995047.jpg (700x700, 66.47K)

Science isn't a religion, and I was raised Christian and am not religious so you're wrong on both accounts.

It's the story of men. period.
You didn't follow..i did grossly oversimplify it. Jesus is god...god sacrificed himself to himself to let himself forgive the sins of mankind. sins are actions that don't sever God.

in the alcoholic the drinking is a sin because it stops him achieving his goals...in Christianity the goal is God but it can be anything.

You are too shallow and can't see that the story is in all religions including Norse as you mentioned.
It's the same story, just retold in different ways. It's universal because men are universal....same experiences = same experiences = same stories with different characters and settings

You goal is X.
You are currently not perfect for achieving X.
Your current being must die.
You sacrifice the parts of yourself that are "sinful" aka miss the target..target X
You then are a different being more perfect for reaching X
repeat.
Get faster at getting closer to X

God is just the stand in for direction towards X and heaven the stand in for X.
That's what sin means by the way..to miss the target. Came from some old greek word talking about archery and spear throwing.

Attached: 1644350866458.jpg (798x1024, 176.71K)

Cringe. You don't need to worship jewish hippie to hate autistic reddit atheists. Go back to clopping

Attached: 1644378027089.jpg (523x527, 88.9K)