If prostitution was legal and extremely prevalent in every country...

If prostitution was legal and extremely prevalent in every country, would anybody ever have a relationship with a girl ever again?

Attached: Giselle-Garrou.jpg (300x225, 11.44K)

it is and they do

Yes.
Begrudging mercenary sex can be fun if you like slave type harsh mean spirited fantasy.
But there is NOTHING more satisfying than a chick totally sincerely worshiping you and loving you and craving your dick because of how wonderful she feels about you.

Women are completely worthless except for their pussies, so no. Relationships are for them, not us. I never want a relationship, fuck that shit.

this. nothing hotter than a girl truly wanting just you

because its expensive. its legal here and easy to find but wallets are finite

Prostitution will never be accepted as long as woman are allowed to share the same rights as a man. They know that their vagina holds sway over meek men. Meek men are too weak to visit a whore. Just look at all the white knight simps you see on every platform.

Multiple girls wanting you is hotter.

deluded fantasy it sounds right but u clearly have no idea, its the other way around

Sex work should absolutely be legal for a multitude of reasons. Relationships would still exist.

Bruh, simps are ruining the ho game, for real. They drive prices up intentionally because they don't know that pussy isn't actually magical.

Weak men ruin everything.

Yeah, yeah, we get it: you're an incel doomed to a tragic and lonely existence because you just can't get a handle on your offensive personality.

So sad for you, but it's okay, it's not your fault. It's everyone else.

when u love a woman u enjoy the sex alot more if she loves u and u dont give a fuk its as good as it is with a hooker, grow up incel and stop projecting the nonsense that u read on the internet

Post age, height, weight and job.

we don't love dem hoes

1) That's not how projection works.
2) I'm speaking from experience.
3) You're an assmad faggot.

yes it is u called incel cause yr a closet incel
no yr not
true

Your speech is indicating to me that you are a gutter trash meth addict

how long since you've had meth?

Anyone remember methchan? That guy was cool. Hope he isn't dead or incarcerated.

alright user, yr perceptive i'll give ya that

Attached: honk honk.gif (607x609, 513.71K)

It is legal pretty much anywhere except for sandnigger countries.
Wtf are u even talking about u dumb in El.