What is Any Forums's thoughts on this whole Ukraine invasion situation...

What is Any Forums's thoughts on this whole Ukraine invasion situation? Will there be a WW3 or is Putin-San gonna get bored of this and stop?

Attached: 5b169d051ae66253008b48d9.jpg (1136x852, 113.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaLyasJPyUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just curious why they think they can just take over another country. Anybody got any insight

hang on I'll call him and ask

I've honestly been hoping for a world war 3 for a long time,
Hope there is a draft and I can be some front line infantry
I'll other die and no longer have to pay taxes
Or survive and come back home as a hero with PTSD
Ethier is a good option

No WW3 yet, but Putin will likely invade. At the very least he will take Eastern Ukraine. This will result in crippling sanctions on Russia (possible total cut off from the world banking system). From there, if he gets more desperate or crazy, he may move further East. If he goes past Ukraine, THEN it's WW3.

He’s smart enough to know his country can’t sustain a legitimate military defeat and economic sanctions. If he can’t bluff a win he’ll back off

I couldn't care less

USA os thirsty for selling weapons becasue USA is knee deep in debt, Euros will try to stop it at all costs because they will get pretty fucked up by it, couldnt tell you wich side would win, honestly i dont care, putin just want ukraine becasue since is an american puppet state, americans can put a lot of economic sanctions since the gas russia sell to europe pass thru there among other goods, putin is fucking sick of americans inetrferin with the economy between russia and europe. to be short the only one who wants war, not to fight but to sell weapons is USA, the only way it will happen is if the USA do the thing they always fo to start a war, they will sink a ship, explode a building or kill an important person and blame the russians

The media is getting annoyed that no one gives a shit.

War is just about people in power kills poors to make their life better, and most people aren't interested right now.

Ten years ago this shit would have been an easy win.

Today, most people are like "eh, go ahead nuke me"

They don’t, it’s a negotiation tactic. They’re hoping to get something else in exchange for being good.

im assuming all news is fake till after the pandemic

It's a nothing burger

Russia invades after a false flag ukranian encroachment , some token shellings of goat fucker villages will take place, along with random bombings on crops, putin annexes a 40 km strip of land along Ukraines border. Wars are now giant ponzi schemes

Ok Boris. Here’s a tip. Don’t be so blatant about your hatred for America and need to baselessly lie in defense of Russia.

I already moved a little over grand from Tesla and meta to 3 large defense contractors! I need the profits to pay down my student debt sooooo
youtube.com/watch?v=FaLyasJPyUU

Meh, USA and Russia use war as a boost for their economy.

Besides energy and Ukrainians using it as an excuse to move to other countries, I couldn’t care less. So here’s a message to the US and Russia, just fuck off, thanks.

>Putin-San gonna get bored of this and stop?
idk, Pootie needs to bake a cake that uncle Han will think has a sour taste
How do they do that without squashing NATO, gaining tens of millions in Muslim cannon fodder.

Russkies will soon have no home grown rape-bait conscripts to spare, that demographic collapse has Pootie looking elsewhere for sexy shota

Attached: Thunberg(2).jpg (1200x1200, 179.93K)

I got told about "fake news with russia" back in 2016 in something i was forced to memorise that i still dont consent too. its some kind of forced govt torture gas lighting thing.

Russia is pretty nice, I was looking at some youtubes on the place a while ago, the cities are really pretty, the nature is kinda ok too, not as pretty as the cascades but its ok.

Its weird Russia doesnt get more tourism its a great country, maybe this fake news will make it famous for a bit and more people will think about tourism too Russia.

Hilarious. Putin is a master troll.
True master at the craft.
This is just him starting some shit to see what happens.

It’s a pain in the ass to vacation in Russia. That’s their problem, if they loosened the entry requirements tourism might increase and get mor rubles into the economy.

I'm sure he'd knock it off if we stopped trying to shove NATO up his ass, which is what he's been bitching about the whole time.

We didn't want them in Cuba, they don't want us in Ukraine. It's not complicated. The dipshits in power want a war with Russia over nord stream and because Putin's harshly criticizing the narrative.

I'm not deluded into thinking that he's not eager to use any excuse to snatch up Ukraine, but it's us doing this thing.

Hope so, they seem a bit soft though, in Russia they have playgrounds everywhere and instead of kindergarteners sleeping on mats, they make little beds for them, maybe cold countries have softer populations :D

How cute, the burger thinks he still live in a first world country fucking KEK

Attached: poor burgers.png (913x764, 586.63K)

Pretty easy to verify it is still a first world country, nice insult though, really felt the sting

Fake as the virus.

I hope Putin plans to liberate all of Europe. I like his plans for the US as well.

Attached: Based Putin.jpg (750x1049, 397.57K)

I can’t wait to come over there and murder you Boris.

Attached: IMG_20220207_192329.jpg (502x697, 75.88K)

well by your standars it seems that a lot more of african banana republics might as well be first world countries lel

Attached: 5t4t6y3t345.png (850x818, 437.1K)

My standards being the worlds standards?

He is fighting over territory and resources, no where near as deadly as someone fighting over religion

take your time, no hurries my lardo friend

Attached: 43t43r213e.jpg (1280x1024, 238.31K)

Meh, nuclear weapons are only good at scaring retards.

Put is gay and if he does it will be Chechnya 2.0.