I watched her channel, and she makes a lot of great points

I watched her channel, and she makes a lot of great points.

m.youtube.com/c/AnnamarieForcino/videos

Straight men are fucking disgusting sex addicts who only wish to use women as fuck dolls, and they don’t even see us as human. Just a place to get their dick wet. And it’s only straight men, Gay men are the nicest people who’d never dream of being as much of a disgusting fuck as straight men. Especially if they’re conservatives or antifeminist. Annamarie does a great job at roasting them, and her resting bitch face says what we’re all thinking.

This is why being a lesbian is a much better deal then screwing a straight white dude.

Attached: D6696E2C-8D23-4038-9318-CE4CA800A60A.jpg (900x900, 136.37K)

Okay but why would I value a woman opinion especially that of an ugly one.

More proof Annamarie is right about straight men. Nice job proving you’re scum!

I can't imagine watching any YouTuber, let alone a hate machine. You must be both sadangry and lonely. I pity you.

>Straight men are fucking disgusting sex addicts who only wish to use women as fuck dolls, and they don’t even see us as human.
That's very misandrist of you and her.
>Just a place to get their dick wet.
Well if she is generally that misandrist to the guys she meets, no wonder they're doing the fuck and dodge.
>And it’s only straight men, Gay men are the nicest people who’d never dream of being as much of a disgusting fuck as straight men.
Yeah that's heterophobic and misandrist.
>Especially if they’re conservatives or antifeminist.
To me conservatives and liberals seems equally silly, antifeminist people are almost uniformly sensible and nice people though.
>Annamarie does a great job at roasting them, and her resting bitch face says what we’re all thinking.
Isn't roasting something funny people do and I've never thought anything a resting bitchface would say.
Political lesbianism is silly, it's similar to conversion therapy, but it's not called out like it.

Heterophobia ain’t a thing. She’s just calling what she sees. Also, she’s a lesbian, so she doesn’t go with men. Also how is Liberalism just as bad as conservatism when it actually helps instead of harms?

How is she a hate machine when she’s showing proof of what she talks about?

Shut your cock sucker and get to work

Nice job proving her right, man.

herpaderpaderrrrpadeeerp

Yeah...and...what's the problem?

Yeah but gay men see other men as a way to get their dick wet and to get anothers dick wet.

So cute. One punch changes lives.

So OP found this person's channels, didn't watch her videos, made up her content, then posted this thread in a way that makes it look he agrees to fish for replies. And yes I have watched a lot of her videos and yes I'm a faggot just like OP

I've got a big fat 8 inch cock and I love when I show it to a woman and she lusts after it.

> You're obviously a troll and probably a man, but ok...

Turbo-dykes are just coitophobes who figured out that they can get over their condition by projecting their fear-driven hatred onto men.

Genetic dead end.

Fat and ugly. Opinion is worth less than dirt.

gay

Maybe she should stop dating such men.

Transphobia isn t a thing. She just calls what she sees.
Also I don t like this b8 m8.