What is something that you have done, or has happened to you, that most people wouldn't believe?

What is something that you have done, or has happened to you, that most people wouldn't believe?

Attached: BigDeal_F_Fullpic_3.jpg (508x408, 51.13K)

head on collision with a police officer while leaving a night club. They were at fault, and had to give me a ride home.

That I've actually won a few street fights in the past

Nobody would believe that

I've had sex a billion times with my girlfriends throughout the ages.

When my mother was pregnant with me her doctors almost forced her to have an abortion because they thought I would be born with half a brain, no limbs, or just a complete miscarriage. I was completely heathly, so I'm still trying to figure out how to thank my mother for letting me have a chance at existing kek

That I’m a really good sociopath and proud of it, and that I look at myself in the mirror everyday in dread, dreaming and just wishing that I had a gun

They weren't wrong

rational clever fag but i know thing's i cant prove and its breaking/broke me in many way's i did it to myself

Attached: wreck the place.webm (480x360, 1.09M)

nb4 v& kek

I can green text it if anyone wants but I'm not gunna if nobody wants to read it

As long as it's not gay

Go for it user

I bet its gay

Probably

spontaneous greentext almost always suck, that shit has to be planned, sry to burst yr bubble's

Survived two car crashes having a seizure behind the wheel. Both cars fucked. I however got out unscathed both incidents.

Buy one pussy

met this really hot black chick about a week ago. I been having non stop sex with her for the las week. thing is. I am married

like everything it started with a rubber but it has progressed to raw doggin her

It better be good. It's taking them long

Nobody knows I take drugs. Every time I take it I get horny asf and want to cheat on my fiancé. But drugs also saved my life. Contemplating rehab.

I posted this before in Secrets threads. I used to occasionally work in the entertainment industry as a professional consultant. Sometimes I would sneak into the on set trailers of upcoming actresses and sniff their used panties.

Just do it

Had sex with my sister for half a year and it was mutual

>be me
>16 yrs old
>second gf
>short, sexy city girl, short hair, really cute
>invites me over during winter break
>show up at apt
>we hang for a little
>gets steamy
>go to her parents room get undressed
>fuck
>"user let me go have a cigarette"
>OK
>window is in other room
>she pits on her top and lights up
>still naked in her moms bed
>few minutes go by
>few more min go by
>still not back
>get out of bed
>still naked
>walk into next room
>she's sitting on the floor with 4 other dudes smoking pot
>I'm still naked
>WTF
>somehow this chick silently assembled a group of stoners and got them into the apt without me noticing in like 7 minutes after we fucked
>they are sharing a blunt a d passing g it around
>they didn't fucking invite me

Sorry for the spelling and shit I'm on mobile and its 3am

I worked at Boeing as an engineer for 7 years moved through 4 departments. Most noticeable things I did was innovated some drafting processes and worked on a new model launch where my department had perfect engineering: zero rejection tags.
One day I got back to my desk after spending 4 hours out on the manufacturing floor inspecting our installs... I was told to packup and leave I was fired for 'raping an immediate coworker in the women's restroom just across the hall an hour earlier". Leaving was quick, coworkers will steal from your desk so you must never have any valuable personal items there, grabbed my spare shoes, water bottle and pocket toolkit and left.
Supervisor called a few days later to inform me that all charges were dropped (was never told which woman made the complaint), but I was still fired for no specified reason.
State L&I board rejected my complaint.
Coworker stood up for me and questioned what was going on... I found out when he showed up at my door, also fired for "no specified reason".
That was 5 years ago, I've applied to dozens of companies, total rejection. I presume I'm blacklisted.
Sold my 2 rental houses in 2020 to avoid going bankrupt, "Eviction Moratorium"? Fucks had stopped paying rent, so now "their" homes ("NO WE WON'T PAY RENT! NO NO NO WE WON'T BUY OUR HOME!") have been leveled by the commercial construction companies that bought the properties. LOL.
When I tried using my real name for socialmedia and online stores the accounts would get deleted.
I've been doing graphic design, 3D modeling, and CNC engineering online using assumed names. I've been doing fine, thankfully I am smarter than the system that tries to destroy people.

Nah bro you’re just 13

I cheated 9 polygraph tests.

I'm black and I think you sound desperate as fuck.

I don't fuck black chicks now and I certainly wouldn't if I was white