Well guys, I did it. I'm 18 now. My childhood and adolescence has come to an end...

Well guys, I did it. I'm 18 now. My childhood and adolescence has come to an end. For the past 6 years I haven't gotten a happy birthday from anyone except my mom and sisters. The rest of my family don't even know when my birthday is and my 'friends' don't either. On my 13th, I invited my friends and only one came, and he wasn't even planning on coming, I had to go get him at his house and ask if he wanted to come. It was so pathetic and I wish he never came since he saw how sad my birthday was. After that I stopped talking about my birthday. I never told anyone if it was coming up or not and I always said to my mom that my birthday wish is for her to just forget it and to not say anything but she always posted on Facebook and called in to school. It made me seem even more pathetic as only then my family would wish me a happy birthday. It was always fake wishes. I appreciate her for trying though. Thank you mom.
I've never wished for a huge party with lots of food and people and presents, I just wanted my family to be there and care but it never happened. I remember all my cousin's, friends, aunts, uncles, and family's birthdays so they don't have to feel like I do, I always tell them happy birthday and I'm fine with it now. I've gotten over them forgetting. Just felt like ranting there.
But hey, I did it. I made it to adulthood. I don't know where to go from here. For the past 5 years I've played on a Minecraft world and listened to happy birthday tord by eddsworld so I'll do that again. I'll probably buy a small cake today too if I feel like it.
Sadly, some people don't get to say they made it to their 18th, but I was able to. That's something I guess. Not really that great of an accomplishment though.
Anyways,
happy birthday to me.
Happy birthday to any anons who also share today.
And goodnight.

Attached: HbG3Q2o5QT_9UUmAknsRe_GXgQdJRoFgJ6NLTI2oH_A.jpg (720x960, 75.47K)

cope

birthdays aren't worth it anyways

How much do you weigh

Happy Birthday Op

Happy Birthday user. I hope you become the kind of person everyone you care for would want to be with in future.

happy birthday buddy i really hope you feel better soon

Attached: g5hsdiwjq7y01~2.jpg (636x658, 63.44K)

Have ever considered selling drugs user…?
You could be a whole new man.

Attached: 8C6012AE-5300-43E9-AA38-107233751684.jpg (785x1024, 127.38K)

Happy birthday bro. Go find a stranger or two and start up a conversation. Hope you have a good one.

Seek to be happy with yourself, don't rely on others to make you happy. Being balanced and aware of yourself is something worth achieving early in life. Telling yourself you're depressed or sad or angry is a waste of time, and burdens you unnecessarily, let all of that fade away.

Happy birthday user

Imagine a fart coming out of my asshole and blowing out your candles

Don’t do this. I know people that do this and that’s how you get your shit fucked up.

Anyways happy birthday OP!

Happy birthday user. You seem to be a caring persons and deserve better, hang in there.

Happy birthday my man. It sounds like you have a very caring mom and sisters, keep them close. It's not always gonna be bad, but it's not always gonna be good. Gotta stick around to be part of the good, though.

Attached: 1397367155418.jpg (550x732, 133.53K)

Nobody fucking cares. Plus, once Russia starts WW3 soon its all not gonna matter. Your gonna be blown away in atomic fire. Fuck off.

haby pirthday

Stop crying in pitty. My family doesn’t give a shit about me or my friends thats just life broh. You gotta pick yourself up and make things happen. Get the job you want bang the chick you want. You just gotta keep going

Replies like this are why I browse Any Forums.
I’m just imagining fucking goatse fart blowing out the candles. Kek

>2 yellow centers
this nigga was unsolvable until he changed the color of his skin

Damn you have a road ahead of you. Wait till you get to 25 and have to be thrown off mommy and daddy’s insurance.

As long as your not black son

>Until he changed the color of his skin
Yeah exactly like real life

Attached: 7AE00221-B704-4811-86A3-6D1E02003C5C.jpg (750x466, 58.2K)