WTF CHECK BBC!

WTF CHECK BBC!

bbc.com/news/world-europe-60355295

Attached: download (1).png (1280x720, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

americanmilitarynews.com/2022/02/us-deploys-b-52-bombers-to-the-uk/
standard.co.uk/news/uk/us-bomber-gloucester-fairford-russia-ukraine-b982085.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

World bros will we be okay?

Neh I’ll just go to /lol/

Attached: 1643093300935.jpg (829x774, 214.92K)

Я Bлaдимиp Bлaдимиpoвич Пyти, вы eдинcтвeнный вoждь, Hacтoящим я oбъявляю вoйнy нaшим вpaгaм.

Germany, France, the entire EU are so cucked they are too scared to do anything about this. France and Germany were even too scared to even sanction Russia.

UK, Ukraine and Estonia are the only ones that have declared a voice on this in order to help, whilst France and Germany and the rest of the EU faggots shit their pants scared of Russia. Meanwhile Russia and China declare friendship, and faggot insecure Chinks even went as far as to declare Argentina a puppet nation and denounce the UK owning the Falklands kek. China is insecure as fuck and so is Russia; they'd get destroyed by one UK carrier and a handful of SAS.

Attached: kagami laugh.png (900x512, 42.99K)

worry when china invades Tiawan anything else is just politics

Attached: 1552817432892.jpg (1000x734, 164.19K)

Taiwan has the support of the US, UK, and they have more modern tech than ancient Chinese faggot military. I'd imagine the same time Ukraine gets invaded, Taiwan will too, given Russia and China's faggot friendship.

There are currently UK nuclear subs near Russia and Taiwan so even if they did, it'd be a death move.

Attached: dcjusp5-f288e608-fcc5-4b5e-a355-ffa6a3392ded.jpg (650x349, 293.84K)

Stop saying bullshit, if EU and USA didn't fuck with Russian, and the rule that NATO must not expand in ex URSS territories, there is will no troubles. But USA are stiring shit like always to weaken EU and Russian at the same time

Attention all Russian trolls in here, go tell your boss to invade already. Let’s get this world war started! LETS GOOOOO!

You can lie all you want faggot, keep up that bravado macho appearance, it's all you have. Your technology is so behind the UK and US, your own carrier breaks down miles from home.

YOU are the ones that deploy troops near Ukraine and then CRY to NATO saying NATO are the aggressors, whilst you illegally take control of land that isn't yours.

Keep being spoon-fed the lies, faggot, if you dare invade you'll see the consequences. I like Russia and Russian people, but faggots like you that think you are the innocent ones and play the victim need a fucking reality check.

Attached: Akari-chan.png (483x584, 69.48K)

Russia's military is weak af. They will crumble just like they did in Chechnya

literally said they would take taiwan by 2030 its in their manifesto they know what their up against and that has not changes JP UK and US have poor relation's rn and AU has been starved, china owns them cause buys all their metal ukrain is not related in any way RU has a GDP comprable to that of california taiwan is the highest priority for the US military and they do drills in the pacific and south china sea all the time this is not going to make the news any time soon but when it does be afraid

All lied, Russians and americans and europeans.

You really though that Russian let Crimea to European and NATO ?
Land was russian since centuries, they accepted to let independance with the guaranty that NATO won't come in this countries...

They have numbers but not tech. Their carrier is fucked, their jets are still useless compared to even older Eurofighter Typhoons, their nuclear subs get detected and chased by the Royal Navy on a daily basis, and the RN troll Russia by leaving puzzles and "gotcha" remarks near where Russia is planning to move their subs just as a "Fuck you, we know where you are going" gesture.

Russian people don't want a war, Putin is just an old faggot too prideful and stuck in his cold war ways, it'd be a death sentence for Russia to invade and he knows it, but he's too old to care about the future of his nation so he has nothing to lose.

Attached: Snow.jpg (800x500, 453.54K)

Read what I said faggot; if Russia tries to invade Ukraine, it will be absolutely destroyed. Russia's own submarines get detected and followed by Royal Navy ships, their "high-tech" jets get chased out of their own airspace. Russia doesn't stand a chance.

You can call me faggot, it won't you tell the truth btw.
Russia don't want to invade Ukraine if Ukraine don't join NATO. It's easy to understand, no ?

why

Cry more about how Russia is upset a different sovereign country is doing what they want.

They wont use force. They will let them take the land. And then Sanction the shit out of them as they have for the last two decades to avoid a full blown war.
North Korea did the same shit when they were testing their ballistics and making threats against the US. I forget if it was bush or obama but we basically put their ass on Rice and Water rations for like 8 months and they chilled the fuck out. America is the Breadbasket of the fucking world. Russia sure as shit isnt feeding itself. China wont either. So let them jump stupid it will be Grain and wheat that decides those battles not Subs and missles Putin knows that.

heard all this 10 years ago and still russia fucked em up without even firing a shot

Lmao, why do you get to decide if a country different to yours wants to join NATO? You're upset and using your 1980's technology to persuade a country that ISN'T EVEN YOURS to do something they want to do, that secures their safety?

Wake up, jesus fucking christ you are deluded. I get that you dislike Western influence, but it has nothing to do with you, Ukraine is its own country. I love Russia a lot but you seriously can't still stick to that old mentality, Ukraine is its own fucking country and you have 0 say in what it does.

UK won't allow them to. The rest of the faggot EU have bent over to Russian aggression but the UK has literally said it will not let Russia just take Ukraine without a war. Royal Navy have subs there, US and UK are currently doing drills in the area, Royal Air Force are sending jets and bombers over, as are the US (US is currently deploying bombers to the UK also), they are ready to fuck up Russia if it tries to invade.

Russia still fights wars as it did in 1950, they'd get absolutely destroyed if they tried.

>sending jets and bombers over, as are the US (US is currently deploying bombers to the UK also

No we are not. I dont know what spark media article youre reading but we are not deploying any active units to that side of the planet. We DO however have some reserves pooling up for humanitarian shit and refugee funnelling but we are not sending war defense assets.

It's not that they are scared it's just they just don't really give a fuck lmao plus you also got greeks, bulgaro and other thirdworlders who are staunch russophiles and putinites

>russia declares world war
kek. i live in america though, not my problem

i'm french so western influence, wokism, islamism and testicles cutting we know it...
Western influence will destroy East europa like it does for west.

Russian have the right to decide if they want or not want that their neightbors will shake hands with USA and put tower missiles in their directions...

So tell to your fucking president to stop throwing fire in East Europa.

No

>could begin every day
Also said same thing every day for past week or so.
And will continue for another week or 2.
Just wait till end of olympics/march to see if anything happens or not.
(It probably will i think)

I meant any day
I'm tired.

No, they don’t have that right. You retard.

americanmilitarynews.com/2022/02/us-deploys-b-52-bombers-to-the-uk/

Seethe you stupid faggot. I literally live next to the RAF base that is joint-owned by UK RAF and USAF and see them land, you stupid fucking retard. You people are a joke. I was literally at the pub last night and there were USAF in there drinking and talking about rugby. You stupid fucking retard lmfao.

Dude it's literally on every news site, stop being dumb
standard.co.uk/news/uk/us-bomber-gloucester-fairford-russia-ukraine-b982085.html

Ктo нaши вpaги?

Nice prank

Faggot, retard... Must be english. Have a nice day goatfucker :)

Пидopы и aнaльныe шлюхи!

Attached: 1482656624864.jpg (1012x645, 118.43K)

Have fun eating rice and ass for the next 12 months

I have BBC filters on.
Did I miss something?