Intelligence is a bless or a curse?

Intelligence is a bless or a curse?

Attached: V.jpg (1170x780, 127.73K)

If you're ugly and poor with it, a curse
If you're handsome, a blessing

"If ignorance is bliss, that explains my misery"
~ Akala

I believe it's pretty much the opposite, the man world has no space for handsome and smart man, if a man shares both of this traits other men will disrespect and treat him bad specially if you are someone who gets attention from girls.

But if you are ugly and smart people will don't give a shit and you will achieve sucess much quicker.

Intelligence seems like it would be pretty fun desu

doesn't matter had sex.

99% of the geniunely intelligent ppl I know are fucked up

gimme your tax dollars cowards

It's a blessing. There is validity behind "knowledge is power." The problem with site is that a lot of people think they're intelligent, when in reality they spend most of their time with their own thoughts and not enough discourse with others irl, so they always think they're right. See Any Forums, where everyone circlejerks with the same hateful rhetoric and then act like blowhard morons on other social media sites. Just look at the cawcaw fruitcakes.

Is a bless because you can protect yourself and your family with it.
It's a curse because you'll have to deal with ignorant people who think they are smart.

my IQ is rocks and visuals and you still just got Bricked. Fucking sad.

This is post is gay and retarded, it's not 2002. Do something new. Fagget.

Well I get called a nigger by alot of people tbh. So you tell me, Are you cursed?

You're an idiot

Shut up you groid

And after making this post Op went right back to sucking more dick. I don't think you'll find mom there.

curse

I do believe there is a few tests to make sure if someone is intelligent or not, I mean let's consider real smart people they can easily recognize other intelligent person because they probably reach the same answer to same questions or have a well align line of thought.

But that's not the point, let's think about the average person, do you think average people will make your life easier when they realize you're smarter than them? In Japan there is a social behavior that says "do not contrast from the group" cause if you do you will have to face bully from the others. Intelligence is a curse.

Eh.

He's totally shlobbing a nob

I have reached a level with God because of intelligence. It helps. But only Jesus can save you.

I'm ugly and smart and this is true.
But the one person I'll never be as successful as is the dude who's stupid and handsome.
Those motherfuckers get further than anybody and they're the reason the world is in such a shit state.

I've found this to be true as well.

You can't put religion, and intelligence together. It's an idiosyncrasy

You're hanging out with the wrong people.

Yeah, the handsome and stupid have a real easy life cause 1º people will treat him well just because he is handsome 2º he is too dumb to notice things smart people notice and usually are tortured by.

Have you ever wonder how different your life would be if your looks changes now? The pretty one are now ugly and the ugly are pretty, the dumb becomes smart and the smart turns to dumb, just wandering but it would interesting to watch.

You're not forced to reveal everything you know. Intelligence is the best defense and offense, sort of like knowing when or when not to fight someone. Would you fight every single person who wanted to fight you? No, because you either get your ass beat or get sent to jail for wrecking them. Using intelligence to feel superior is a farce because it only breeds resentment. That's why people of a certain level of intelligence don't battle with it, they use it to debate through what is proven or by expressing new ideas with substance.

I'm not that retard (a level with God???) , but I wanted to say a person can be smart and choose to put his faith into something.