SEXUAL SECRETS THREAD (11/20)

SEXUAL SECRETS THREAD (11/20)
> Cheating
> Rape
> Incest
Share your secrets

Attached: FF4A6676-BC34-42F8-B103-DF0C4A20E5F3.jpg (620x412, 32.51K)

In 2016 I cheated on my girlfriend at the time. I was going to break up with her anyway; it turned into a toxic relationship and I hit my breaking point. I'll be honest in that the only reason we hadn't broken up was because I accidentally left my 3DS at her place and I knew it'd somehow end up missing if I were to break up with her. She bought it for me as a gift and I transferred all of my games and such onto it from my previous one--didn't want to lose everything. If that makes me shallow, fuck it.

How the cheating happened, I was at my female friend's house and spent the night in her bed. Nothing happened that night, but in the morning she got undressed and bent over naked in front of me. Not deliberately to show off, or was she idk, all I know is my instincts took over and I wanted to fuck. She asked if I had a condom, I said I didn't but I was clean. Fucked her for a little bit. We met up again that night and I fucked her again. Was a wonderful time.

I broke up with my girlfriend a few days later after I got the 3DS back.

On Wednesday February 16th, I invaded Ukraine.

I cheated on my girlfriend with a girl from work a month or two back. She still doesnt know.

In 2005 at exgf b-day she drunk a lot and want me to bang her in front of her passes out sister.

She push me out before I jizz and aim her sis face when she stroke me to the end.

Best facial of my life.

my friend tells his wife hes coming over to hang out with me

but he really comes over to cum inside my wife

I live with my bf and he's absolutely perfect. But I still have fantasies about my old fat pajeet boss just bending me over his desk and fucking me raw. What the heck is wrong with me.

My sister and I used to get sexually abused by our neighbor

How did this start?

Any guys here secretly experiment really dirty but fun gay group experimenting with buds growing up and love all of it?

Cheated a shit ton on different girls, not really a secret

Bump

The US federal government is great and does nothing wrong regardless of the party in power.

Back in high school, one of my closest friend was dating this really emo red head who was always on drugs. We used to hang out a lot and she always did what he want her to do. So one time out of no where he asked her to Fuck me in front of her behind the school steps and we did she even let me cum inside while he watched.

I fucked a fart in minecraft.

How was it, you keep doing it?

Ages?

Did you ever fuck her in from of the neighbor?

I fucked this girl a lot in college while she was in a relationship. Took her doggystyle more often than not. It has kind of ruined me so I only want chicks in relationships now. I covered her back with my cum for two years.

Attached: 9887.jpg (900x1823, 1.69M)

We did it a couple of times before they broke up. This was her back then

Attached: 7556A4BB-9644-4A5A-BF87-11B5932F4ADE.jpg (454x640, 111.4K)

Got any more of this emo bitch?

age? would you ever go back and offer to let him cumdump your pussy?

I wish I did, but I don’t

But here I one photo I used to get off at

Attached: 5E21B611-316D-4699-8DBA-4ECE0FCD8346.jpg (1284x850, 958.32K)

She looks like she lacks any self respect, ever put it in her butt?

Name?