The unvaccinated are now LESS infected than the vaccinated per 100k people!

The unvaccinated are now LESS infected than the vaccinated per 100k people!

Attached: Unvaccinated less infected than the vaccinated.png (505x634, 16.84K)

Learn how population rate differences apply to this. You're embarrassing yourself, faggot.

>population rate differences
>per 100k
>BUT THAT'S BECAUSE MOST PEOPLE ARE VACCINATED
so there are more "breakthrough" cases than unvaccinated cases per 100k.

You are not interpreting this data correctly. This is what you would expect as more & more people get vaccinated. Denmark has about 80% of people vaccinated.

So, per 100k persons, 20k are vaccinated & 877 have confirmed infections, about 4.4%

Of the 80k vaccinated there are 1978 confirmed cases, about 2.5%

1. Confirmed CASES, not severe cases, hospitalizations or deaths.

2 There are a lot more vaccinated smart people than unvaxxed pond scum, so the population difference SHOULD reflect that and be a lot HIGHER for the vaccinated, but curiously they're almost the same numbers despite there being over 42,000,000 more vaccinated people than antivaxx subhumans.

You suck at statistics almost as much as you suck at virology and basic biology.

is this per 100,000 people of each category, or is it saying that per 100,000 people there are {insert numbers}?

To be frank, it's so vague, it's likely made up nonsense to begin with.

LoLz.

The percentages don't matter, user.
This totals 2,855.9 cases per 100k people. 2/3 of those cases are vaccinated people, meaning you are more likely to catch covid from a vaccinated person than an unvaccinated person.
But tell me again about the "epidemic of the unvaccinated"

Data is literally adjusted to scale for this factor

Your retardation is astounding

where are you getting the data indicating the vaccination status of the persons who infected the 2855.9?

>The percentages don't matter
battlecry of the opinionated, uneducated dunce.

You are utterly fucking retarded

ah yes, the fucking retarded retort...
go chill my dude, stupid are usually happy folk.

ITT: People who skipped or slept during math classes in elementary school.

I made no claim to that effect, strawman.

>meaning you are more likely to catch covid from a vaccinated person than an unvaccinated person.

yes, you did.

so, where are you getting the data indicating the vaccination status of the persons who infected the 2855.9? not saying you're wrong, just curious what you are basing your statement upon.

You can just say you’re afraid of the vaccine

Is this for Denmark?

Show is over lefties. You had a good run for 2 years. But it’s over now. Trannies, niggers and queers are next, the whole woke bullshit will be confronted soon

sure kid

Attached: 1644479709116.png (865x842, 962.51K)

The unvaccinated have:
1. Had an infection already and generated natural antibodies. When medical professionals have stated "natural anti-bodies outperform the vaccinations" they have been rapidly silenced.
2. Are healthy people performing good hygiene, social distancing, self isolating, and wearing masks.
3. Have natural immunity to this virus... this is a banned statement. I found out the hard way after taking biweekly tests for months and the alternating results determined that I've had different strains detected but zero anti-bodies, no symptoms, and repeated exposures. 3 doctors found out after reviewing my results and administering additional tests that I am immune, then I posted that statement to my FB and twitter: my accounts were permanently deleted within the hour, and my main gmail has been lockedout for the 2 months since then.

Literally just putting red hats on things. Meme, the left cannot.

Attached: democrats the left.jpg (459x500, 172.17K)

>2. Are healthy people performing good hygiene, social distancing, self isolating, and wearing masks.

While some are, most of the unvaccinated people I know are not social distancing, self isolating, nor wearing masks. Most have gotten covid, some several times.

>noooooooo not my hecking memerinooo

Attached: wooaaah.jpg (218x250, 8.23K)