Lol this dude is destroying everyone!!!

lol this dude is destroying everyone!!!

I mean literally I'm watching the video right now and I mean XD what can I say

thoughts ?? or people that can prove otherwise?

and this is the video : endtimes.video/australia-enslaved/

Attached: the-sheep-destroyer.png (1175x428, 60.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

video.wixstatic.com/video/49e2b7_f91902bbae52411e94cd389f09c7fa5f/360p/mp4/file.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck outta here with this shit.

thoughts ??

Based truths be told.

ikr im so fucking jaw dropping rn....

i mean 2 days ago i was laughing about these truckers XD
thinking it was about the vaxxed vs the unvaxxed

and i mean now im realizing whats really going on and im like why the fuck did the new never said anything about this ... i was using google for search ....finding nothing

now im on duckduck go and its crazy to see how fuking bad it is

Go back to your china webs ten cent army fag

hurr durr durr hurrdurgugugu

Attached: (you).jpg (480x360, 10.73K)

are you talking about duckduckgo rn??

if so XD see you're that sheep in the photo i posted the message is literally for you

its unbelievable i can see whos a fuking sheep now

i fact cheeked you in a sec XD

Attached: image_2022-02-12_013024.png (327x647, 36.31K)

>if your not a sheeple u will watch this video

ohoo the indignant dollar thats a really smart $$$ right now keep up the good work

Attached: 3736.jpg (1200x900, 88.68K)

well i think he is saying this in the way that if you just ignore the video it is literally the reason why youll still be a sheep

hard to argue on that XD

think about it user your obv smarter than that, not agreeing or disagreeing with the video just the approach, its a tactic intended or not

ohh ok i see what you mean it is but once you're watching the video ... once you realizing what he was saying it is obvious that he was selling it to you in a good way

so ya he is selling us the video but he is also right about just ignoring the video like a sheep

so its hard to say

Doesn't matter. The information is out there for these curious enough to seek it.
Convenience (manipuative social media, news, tv) always come at a high price.

look i live in Canada and when i started realizing that what is going on in Australia..is really coming to us (and i mean all of us). thats when i started doing research and i found crazy evidence on my government official page

look at the date ... it was planned i found 5 other place across canada where they approved these camp site

Attached: image_2022-02-12_015020.png (1143x253, 33.18K)

>ohh ok i see what you mean
agree
>it is obvious that he was selling it to you in a good way
condescend
>ignoring the video like a sheep
insult

u got the order of your approach

well said, but we cant know everything ill pass thx

worst thing is ... they call it the same fucking name they first gave in Australia

Attached: image_2022-02-12_015213.png (1111x259, 34.29K)

Attached: image_2022-02-12_015427.png (1200x774, 786.08K)

Attached: G g go...webm (426x236, 343.8K)

>do you think it's normal to have a vaccine super controversial where people all around the world are mass protesting.
Vaccines are controversial, and people are protesting, because grifters, (back in the day, Andrew Wakefield, now mostly right wing grifters) discovered that it's an easy way to rile people up and make money.
Back in the day, wakefield talked to some parents with autistic kids, and *some* of the parents reported that they *think* they remember their kids starting showing signs of autism after the vaccine. Wakefield used this to scaremonger against the vaccine, while he himself was fixing to sell an "alternative" vaccine, in order to become filthy fucking rich. Likely making him a billionaire.

Now, it's right wingers, who see that it is mostly lefties pushing for vaccine, so they're pushing a "vax bad" narrative for political power and monetary gain.
Alex Jones for instance, made $165 from september 2015 to the end of 2018, with mostly conspiratorial nonsense. Same with anti-vax shit. They're using the fact that americans hate the left, the left likes vaccinations, ergo: Vax bad.
They don't care that a ton of their followers die. They are all vaccinated from day one. That's why all this HIPPA shit started. Because they didn't want their followers to know that they're telling you how dangerous the vax is, while they got vaxed months ago.
Look who's dying. Shittons of conservatives and right leaning folks. They just want your money and your clicks, they don't give a fuck if you die trying to breathe.

you're right but in this case it is way more ... like back then it was about a vaccine ... todays the vaccine or not is not the danger ... its the freedom who is affected soon we will end up beeing like china , Australia.. .

lol video.wixstatic.com/video/49e2b7_f91902bbae52411e94cd389f09c7fa5f/360p/mp4/file.mp4
new update on the concentration camps

Attached: image_2022-02-12_025139.png (722x388, 184.76K)

Attached: image_2022-02-12_025312.png (756x487, 291.33K)