Why did liberals ruin Lord of the Rings?

Why did liberals ruin Lord of the Rings?

Attached: b.jpg (936x960, 105.79K)

cause you didn't gimme a bitch to fuck and create you COCK BLOCKING fagget.

making a post, How liberal.

for the exact same reason that Melkor needed to ruin the creation of Eru Ilúvatar

Easy.
It's a known license.
therefore, it can make money without needing to be good.
Therefore, they can sav on a talented director, a talented writer, and so on and so forth.
And in order to hide behind the legit criticisms that will inevitably come their way, they hire token minorities to use them like living shields.

Billion dollar budget. Can't afford writers/directors.

I can never tell for sure what threads are made by bots and what ones aren't. Anyway just ignore it, like I do for the Star Wars universe... Expanded Universe > not Legends

"I reject your reality and substitute my own."

Or another way of putting it, real art lasts forever, these amalgamations of the original artists visions will not stand the test of time.

That name has not been given to him since Fëanor named him Morgoth.

Because white people are not aloud to have their own culture any more. They will tell you everything is white and that is why they need special things for them but they really just want all the whites out of the world.

Kinda sad how it's looking more and more like that user's right

It will suck as bad wheel of time.

Attached: teen-tuesday-p19-15.jpg (1365x2048, 388.93K)

>not aloud
just be silent peasant
your vile chattering is disturbing my worthy cogitation

Why did liberals ruin Furby?

Attached: R.jpeg-50.jpg (640x853, 109.63K)

Christ, you faggots are so fragile. Black people exist and you all collectively shit your pants.

isn't the Tolkien estate supposed to take care of Tolkien's property?

If you held out hope that LOTR would be held up to any kind of historically accurate cultural standard in 2022, you are too far gone.

There are hundreds of millions of of pages of literature that will bring you back to what the white mind is supposed to embrace. Keep the tv and your phone off and pick up a book.

White people always playing the victim card smh. You have no culture other than tattling and being scared of Black people. You're welcome for being given another thing to cry about. Don't pretend you don't look forward to having something to cry about.

>historically accurate
Kek
And yes, I know what you're trying to say. Its still fucking retarded

Fuck historically accurate standards. Orcs are an inferior race. Blacks are cool, Asians are cool, Native Americans are cool, Indians are cool, etc.

We have no culture yet everyone wants our shit. Interesting.

After his son died they cashed out as soon as possible.

Lib-'tards ruin everything.
Why should Professor Tolkien's literary masterpiece be exempt?

But going forward there can never be anything new that is accepted into the mainstream, even in literature. Some niggers will find it and declare it problematic. The authors can't afford to become known if they wish to remain alive and produce more works. Everything has to be anonymous. There won't be individual authors like before, just schools of thought. The kids in schools won't be exposed to great authors, just diversity and inclusion niggers.

No one wants your shit get the fuck out of here with that. It's just Black people can always step in and do a better job and improve it. Anything whites can do, Blacks can do better

>Orcs are an inferior race.

The Orcs ~were~ Tolkien's black people.

>Doesn't want it
>Takes it anyway
Black people am I right?

Who's up for karaoke after the Third Age ends?

>Anything whites can do, Blacks can do better

Whites can form a functioning, cohesive society.

You're dull. You need meth to make your lives exciting. That and creating the Black Boogeyman to blame all your shortcomings on and get yourselves worked up over.

You have never been to a black neighborhood have you?

There's a face in the top left hand corner. When you see it you'll shit brix.

Black people get shot in white neighborhoods for walking while Black. Look at Ahmad Arbery

+RAPE DICK+ +LRAD+ +TAPPING+
+NIPPLE PAIN INFLICTOR+ +DICK PAIN INFLICTOR+

+LEFT TESTICLE+ +RIGHT TESTICLE+

Nuh uh.

Where’s muh wakanda then?
>absolute kike

Attached: A37921B3-CF39-4A4A-88CF-8B77BA979E90.jpg (630x1200, 77.53K)