How the fuck is it possible to not know how to swim? that's like not knowing how to walk

how the fuck is it possible to not know how to swim? that's like not knowing how to walk.

Attached: 1509603203361.png (434x428, 272.95K)

Are you saying you can't walk?

Dude don't make fun of OP, walking is hard
>Left Foot
>Right Foot
>Repeat
It's impossible

in what way am i implying that you fucking retarded nigger

People have to lean how to walk, and they have to learn how to swim. Humans can't instinctively walk or swim.

But we can instinctively cry and shit our pants.

>capeshit
>altright
no

we pretty much can though. after a while you pretty much pick up walking on your own, and swimming is even easier because your body naturally floats so you don't even have to worry about maintaining your balance. how hard is it to figure out how to push yourself around in water?

There are legit people who live in a fucking desert, or on a mountain. Why the fuck would they ever in any context learn to swim? Where is it you imagine these people will swim user? In the puddle of mud they try to siphon water from? And even in a large city, why would anyone learn to swim? I learned to swim when I was a kid because I lived in a rural town directly next to the ocean. Why would someone in Las Vegas need to learn to swim? Fucking consult a map next time, dumbass.

Infants instinctively hold their breath when you dunk them underwater and can quickly learn to swim.

Swimming isn't difficult, I learned it in a few minutes, but if somebody never tried and is suddenly in deep water he's fucked.

what the fuck is there to even learn? all you have to do is not flail around like a retard and you won't drown. it's less complicated than walking

Attached: dunningkruger.jpg (593x408, 57.43K)

They always break out the Dunning Kruger to try and sound intelligent. LoL.

They break out the dunning-kruger because it's the probable explanation. Do you live under the impression that if you toss a non-swimmer into water they magically cope anyway?

>under the impression
I'm under the impression that you didnt bother reading all the comments here.

explain to me what i don't know then. i'm pretty sure it takes less time to figure out how to pull yourself around in water than repeatedly fall on your feet to move on the ground

No, I did, it's just that it's bullshit, as evident by the number of non-swimmers who end up dead when going into deep water. Your LARP that reality is somehow different than it is would be hilarious if you didn't give the impression that you actually believe it.

It takes little time, but if you need 80 seconds and can hold your breath for only 79 seconds you're fucked when in deep water

No. You've got to be trolling. I refuse to believe someone can have access to the internet, be literate, yet still insist the position you have is reasonable. Sage and fuck you.

no idea
literally everyone in almost every nation gets taught how to swim at school, like cooking and sewing.

kek