Black Lives Matter

Black Lives Matter.

Attached: BLM.png (225x225, 5.01K)

Source?

sauce?

LOL sorry just kidding... we know niggers don't matter.

Who cares?

"I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the true meaning of its creed: "We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal."

I have a dream that one day on the red hills of Georgia, the sons of former slaves and the sons of former slave owners will be able to sit down together at the table of brotherhood.

I have a dream that one day even the state of Mississippi, a state sweltering with the heat of injustice, sweltering with the heat of oppression, will be transformed into an oasis of freedom and justice.

I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

The BLM movement missed the point so badly it hit a fucking satellite.

>we
go fuck yourself you hand-holding queer

...NOT...

Martin Luther King's children support BLM. It sounds like you're the one that missed the point.

Don't pretend you haven't been hanging niggers for decades. We all do it. It's funny.

Preach.

Attached: BLM fridays.jpg (863x1397, 89.76K)

Niggers are the most destructive creatures on earth

Support for BLM is dropping like a rock in the black community. Pun intended. They know its all a big scam.

lol. the one nigga who didn't know that BLM is a corporate grift finally finds out

>They know its all a big scam
>Source: me, a white racist

Libtards cant be bothered with searches. They insist on being spoon fed.

Cool story bro.

I have a dream that one day I will not wake up and here on the news of blacks killing blacks, day after day, little children caught in the crossfire, day after day after day over and over again and again

>look it up
Is what you say when you can't prove shit
also
>durr hurr libtard

Attached: 1616215338137.jpg (474x492, 32.2K)

Name ONE actual thing BLM has done for the actual hood nigger community? Just one thing.

relax, I was only reacting to your pic

Attached: 1616767754945.jpg (669x690, 59.58K)

Libshits are just mad because every donkey thing they get emotionally attached to turns to shit.

LoL ok.

His children aren't him, and if they support BLM in it's current form, they missed the point to. Martin Luther King Jr wanted people to be judged by their character as individuals. Not by the color of their skin or what their ancestors did. He said nothing condoning making people feel guilty for the crimes of others of the same ethnicity.

Why would I waste my time trying to convince somebody whose mind is already made up? I'm not as stupid as you.

>I, a white racist, understand MLK's message better than his children
You can't make this shit up

Attached: 1643406199393.jpg (600x600, 62.73K)

>every donkey thing
retarded alt right zoomie phonefag

Attached: block.jpg (746x354, 111.83K)

why?

Pretty pure a lot of niggas know it's a grift and are pretty annoyed.

This. And only this. All posting (including mine) is invalid beyond this point.

BLM
Burn
Loot
Murder
Isn't that all they did?

AYO GIMME DAT FUH FREE -Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

Here is the nut job cuck supporters

Attached: 1FE6BFC9-FFD0-46B2-A65A-7CB6AB2AF871.jpg (768x1024, 139.24K)

Sure thing, comrade.

Then explain how I'm incorrect. Explain to me what part of his speech or other statements of his even remotely imply that he would support the BLM movement in it's current form.

Nah you just don't have an argument.