G4 has collapsed

G4 has collapsed.
I wonder why.

Attached: 7c895c8025e665e6eaa4b069dc986cf4.jpg (1200x675, 81.73K)

It was a shit network that thought it would be a good idea to insult what little fans they did have.

What's G4 again?

And she hot as fuck

She lying she really wants guys jerking off to her

She's not as bangable as the last one

Good one user

The sequel to G3

She’s angry that she’s the ugliest host they ever had. Even dykes are jealous of other other women.

it collapsed because it was never, ever about video games. they did normie 'friends laughing together haha' shit and normies dont want to watch a video-game themed channel with forced normie shit.

this stupid dyke cunt lashed out because of her insecurites of not being "bangable"

Wtf are the odds a thread about g4 pops up? I was in Glendale today and walked passed Kevin Pereira while he was on the phone. He sounds more gay in real life but it was cool to witness

G4 like the gaming channel?

i remember growing up i didnt have the type of cable plan that included G4 and really wishing i could watch it. And then i learn theyre by hearing about this story, what a shame.

You missed out on the hottest of kristin holt.

Attached: rb56fssxz2y51.jpg (792x609, 47.58K)

Manjaw was hotter
And titjiggle too

Damn she was the host of Cheat!, right? Forgot all about her fine ass

>she

its a female you faggot, she was on tv before the whole trans fad had even began

All they needed to do was have some hot chicks talk about video games. How the hell did they fuck that up?!

Attached: Kristin-Holt-Feet-2719275.jpg (3150x1020, 412.72K)

I would fuck frost I think she all right bet her pussy is clean and nice

>All they needed to do was have some hot chicks talk about video games. How the hell did they fuck that up?!

woke-ism