Revise the age of consent laws

Revise the age of consent laws.

Revise them so that anyone who has started uberty may begin a romantic relationship with a full grown adult.

Before I do I will see that young adults who have begun puberty are able to marry fully grown adults. As long as those adults Love them and are able to support them.

Attached: johnny.png (666x281, 178.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6p-lDYPR2P8?t=31
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtu.be/6p-lDYPR2P8?t=31

This whore being passed around.

Anyway, back on topic, tell your goverment that these age of consent laws need to be revised so that anyone who has reached puberty is considered sexual mature.

You are a pathetic incel.

Tell your fucking local government to revise these laws or I'll come to your hourse and recite every cringy memeory you have whenever you try to fall asleep.

Do you hear me?

Attached: el tigre - Copy.png (777x518, 632.86K)

Why the fuck is this so difficult?

If I hsve to make one more thread and no one does a god dmn thing then I'm gonna be pissed.

I want whoever's reading these words rght now to reach out to their local government and tell tell that you want to revise these laws.

I I know who you are.

You, reading this right now. I know your name, adress, your fucking mother's name. If you don't call up your governor or whoever's in charge of your jurisdiction, I'll make sure to let every single woman you have a crudh on in the next 10 years now how much of a pussy you are.

I might even break your teeth.

Contact your local government and tell them to revise the age of consent laws.

This aint a ewquest, cheif.

Do it.

Attached: ages ago.png (666x444, 502.46K)

>t. incel thinks this will help him
ngmi

Even children wouldn't fuck you OP, nothing is going to change

Attached: 1643342646028.jpg (1906x1329, 841.91K)

So you want to fuck your uber driver?
I'm assuming that's what "uberty" means

Wooo.

Hit up your local government and demand that theye revise the age of consent laws or else I'll brea your teeth and call you a pussy.

what are you doing with your life right now if you aren't revising these laws?

If you have the appropriate testosterone level to have a grand child then I will tell them that you bitched out on these laws......

Attached: butterflies.png (794x529, 794.6K)

This leopards' name is Snowy and they're upset that you haven't listened to me.

It's time to REVISE these FUCKING laws...

Attached: Snow-Leopard-picture-1.jpg (666x453, 89.33K)

I really don't like how the people on this site are such wimps now.

Revise hese laws or you shall, forever be considered a soft li'l wimp.

Stop being a softy and tell your governments that they need to revise these laws.

I am not asking you; I am telling you.

This is yout last warning before I go through every aspect of your saved files - including those that are remote. If you plug in a USV or HDD, then I will automatically access and if you have anything illegal on it then I will present it to the government agency that is in charge of the law where ever you live.

I have nothing to lose an d I

Attached: cowboy.png (640x400, 346.1K)

bump

bump

It's time to man up or else I'll cut your ffucking testicles off.

Stop being a pussy and tell you government to revise these laws.

Attached: fight.png (1366x768, 572.96K)

Attached: bait.jpg (480x360, 11.81K)

I hate you fucking sissys.

Contact your government and tell them that they need to revise these laws or I'll kick your dick in.

This is a very real threat and I know where you live so you better contact your faggy governent unless you want me showing up at your home and slapping you until you wisk you weren't born

Fucking pussified dingledile

Attached: crocozeb.png (666x462, 492.21K)

Tell your local government that they need to revis the age of consent laws or else I'll smack your butt.

Ths is a very real threat and I am a danger to society.

If you don't help to revise these laws then I will smak your butt.

Do you want to revise these laws or do you want a smack on the buttt?

It's up to you......

Attached: norm.png (600x608, 471.08K)

Posteriorem sapiam tuam.

Noli me tentare.

Attached: hawk.jpg (700x819, 331.09K)

Revise them so that anyone mentally fit to raise children can have sex. If you want to play it safe and put an easy number on it I'd say about 30.

Revise these laws or else I'll smack your bottom.

This is a real threat.

Attached: pack-of-wolves.jpg (1024x768, 173.49K)