Why are jews bad? they have control over a lot sure but isn't that just because they are good at their jobs...

Why are jews bad? they have control over a lot sure but isn't that just because they are good at their jobs? Why is that a bad thing? They seem based more than anything

Red pill me on why jews are bad

Attached: evil-face-meme-png-1.png (920x1105, 237.67K)

Killed Jesus

based

Only /pol thinks jews have magical powers. Able to construct and keep secret a global conspiracy for centuries, able to orchestrate and then uphold a fake holocaust for decades. Somehow able to coordinate and operate a global power conglomerate without any dissidents or whistleblowers. No clandestine agency has ever come close to anything resembling the Harry Potter level of stealth magic /pol thinks jews have.

They don't exactly keep it secret, they are very flagrant about it, people just refuse to accept what's right in front of them such as yourself

+ELECTROCONVULSOR+
+LEFT EYE WRIGGLER+

The Romans killed Jesus. Have you read the Bible?

You're arguing jews are officially claiming the holocaust was fake? That's your position on this. You're worse than that fat burger sucker who thought frogs were gay.

It's pretty easy to uphold the holohoax when all of Europe has made it illegal to investigate it

t. kike

This.

Alex Jones was right about the frogs, and yes many Jews have openly admitted the official story of the holocaust is not correct, and even more make obviously false claims all the while knowing they won't be challenged for the rediculous shit they talk about like the rollercoasters of death or the masturbation machines

Pretty sure you just pulled that from your ass.

Who are these many jews you speak of?

Clearly you didn't cause it was the Jewish leadership who demanded the Romans arrest him and demanded he be given a death sentence and then prevented the Romans from sparing his life in favour of a petty theif

Several dozen interviewed for speilbergs Shoah movie for starters, check out some of the unused interview footage from that, very interesting

You're worse than that fat burger sucker who thought frogs were gay.
I keked

Pretty sure you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

"Investigate" lol as it wasn't something thousands of people already went trough. Yes, all of them skipped what you found out on youtube. We have a future nobel prize here

Send me proof it was faked seems pretty fucking real to me can go to Germany and see the camps I have before

K, and all the other jews agreed then, right?

America and other countries where you can talk freely about this: *stops existing*

Pretty sure I live in a European country, so I am absolutely fucking hesitant to believe your dumb claim.

Sorry ment to reply to Verification not requiered