Why do niggers

Why do niggers

Attached: Screenshot_20220211-202614_Chrome.jpg (1080x1663, 643.1K)

This happened a few blocks from me. Its pretty typical for Milwaukee niggers, actually. Usually they stay a bit further east though, but they keep coming closer every year.

Are Milwaukee niggers just stupider than your average nigger?

Bring back hanging and watch all these fucker niggers finally back down.

Fuck wypipo

They have zero impulse control

Jealousy is a stinky cologne, my friend.

these 'people' will prostitute for a mcdickles cheeseburger

cus da whipipo n der racizms

I wish the few niggers that contribute to society, or at least try to, would stop defending niggers like this.

I love how on eeddit every time some kills a black person is all over the front page abutnd they make emphasis in the fa t that it was a white person that killed a black person something like this happens to anybody else and no one bats an eye

Pretty sure their comment was tongue in cheek, user.

Some don't. Not a lot, and nowhere NEAR enough, but some.

niggers are low iq. the first thing they resort to is violence and so do animals. niggers and rabid apes are not too far apart.

Definitely more lawless and brazen than many other parts of the country. Lazier, too.

grrrrr fuckin niggers amiwhite Any Forumsros grrrrrr

What are we supposed to do about it?

I don't know nigger figure it out, white people keep getting told to "stay out of black folks business" so you lot clearly don't think you need our help so figure it out yourself

Niggers are far more violent than most apes are

Because poor make people dumb. Also overreporting inflate problem, inflated problem disproportionately reacted to, reactions include make people poor, poor make people dumb. System as intended.

I dont know man I wish I even had the damn answer. The only thing that sticks out to me is a large majority of your brethren believe that degenerate/gangster shit is part of your culture.

Ive struggled with my racism for a long time, but it mostly comes off as a culture thing to me more than race anymore as I've found myself actually enjoying the company of nigs that dont act like ghettofied trash. I dont mean "act white", because I know thats immediately what some would assume. But what I mean is dont get violent and fucking cap people over a god damn burger.

I mean if someone shot these 2 stupid bitches in retaliation/defense of the worker, we'd be seeing BLM shit all over the news again as if they were dindu nuffin angels.

I'm on their side. If you don't include that burger, you get shot in the face. simple as.

incorrect. if poverty caused crime then why do niggers commit over 50% of homicides each year when they are only 13% of the population?