Millennials and zoomers need to bury the hatchet and work together against the real menace, Gen Alpha

Millennials and zoomers need to bury the hatchet and work together against the real menace, Gen Alpha.

These kids were raised entirely on smartphones and tablets, and refuse to listen to any music or watch any movie made before 2008.

It's time to settle our differences and work together.

Attached: New Project.png (1500x794, 321.53K)

would be a good idea if zoomers were'n't so fking self involved and depressed, let gen alpha destroy them their gonna be like zoomers on meth

gen alpha? we are already through the zoomer generation? I don't think so. gen alpha would be like infants now, if they exist at all.

Gen Alpha begins in 2010. They're already in middle school.

Ugh, even bigger retards

That's why millennials and zoomers need to team up to stop them. No more bickering. Millennials and zoomers both got the dying breath of the "old world" (pre-2008) and it's time they use what they've learned from it to stop the cancer iPhone hellhole that Gen Alpha is inheriting.

Attached: baste.jpg (616x462, 40.99K)

Not until you go back to plebbit

Attached: typical new fag.png (668x862, 15.44K)

Lol no. Zoomers never experienced the old world. Sorry zoomer

Early zoomers did. The old world ended in 2008 with iPhones and the recession.

Attached: 1557958184953.png (1500x1016, 1.79M)

we get it all u mill*nnials hate kids also gen alpha is YOUR kids u guys r the ones raising them on ipads. do better. gen alpha might turn out based anyway.

The Long 20th Century is 1898-2007, the 110 years when America was the center of the world, starting with America becoming a global superpower with the Spanish-American War and ending with the Great Recession stripping away that status and giving it to China instead.

2007 was the real last year of the 20th century before the iPhone recession era started in 2008. 2008-present is the True 21st Century.

Attached: 1635986069669.jpg (480x690, 121.22K)

there always comes a time when 2 generations mature and come together, and it's getting close to that time
28 year old boomer here

All the generational wars are inflamed misunderstandings in the human psyche. Once we realize this, we as humanity can move on.
BUT THAT'LL NEVER FUCKING HAPPEN AMIRITE?

/thread

what the fuck am I reading

America' greatness ended in 2001, gayboy. You're doing this weird thing where you're conflating American media, and American global politics, and economics.

ok i gotta agree all the early 2010s stuff was headache inducing cancer. angry birds ew. no idea how ppl have nostalgia for that. im a 2003 fag i remember before my parents had an iphone it was based. and ds's will always be better. but the music still sucked. almost all good music is either from before 2000 or after like 2018

so gen z only lasts 12 years?

9/11 was just another brick in the wall of the War on Terror which had been going on since the 70s. The Patriot Act was nothing new either. America's history was fraught with trampling on its citizens' civil liberties.

The reason I consider 1898-2007 to be the Long 20th Century is because it tells the story of the rise and fall of an empire, beginning with America becoming a global superpower with the Spanish-American War, and ending with the recession transferring that status to China, plus iPhones becoming a big thing and completely changing the way the world functions. I consider those changes to be more impactful on a global scale than more War on Terror stuff. If anything the Iraq War is right at home with late 20th century American intervention in the Middle East and Bush is a very old-school brand of Republican evil, not like the overt white nationalism the Tea Party brought after Obama's election.

Some sources say it's 1995-2010, others say it's 1997-2012, but I think 2010 is a good cutoff because they're still old enough to remember the Obama years.

>refuse to listen to any music made before 2008
Last year a 7yo neighbor girl was running around making everybody listen to "R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly", which her 30-years-older brother introduced to her.
Month or 2 after that there was a SWAT team and her brother was arrested, turns out just like R Kelly he is a child rapist too and fucked his little sister. Birds of feather and what not.
Moral of the story, if Gen Alphas listen to older music or movies they get raped.

>almost all good music is either from before 2000
I'd say music also went to shit in 2008, with corporate electropop becoming big.