>married
>lets have a baby
>no caffeine, alcohol or much sugar
>walk everyday
>wife finds out she is pregnant
>super happy, going to be a good dad
>start a journal, write every day about how i want to be a good dad
>maybe kid will read it when im dead
>8 week appointment, ultrasound, heart beat, incredible moment, dawns on me, feel great
>everything looks great
>liberal doctor wants wife to get covid vax
>wife says shes not comfortable with it yet
>wife works from home, healthy and fit, so low threat
>Dr convinces her, says if she gets it, it will be bad

fast forward 3 weeks to today

>at work
>get call to come home
>miscarriage

I literally wrote in a journal for the first time in my life. I feel so stupid. No one is going to read it. I actually thought it was a cool idea, writing about her cravings, things happening and ideas to do. Figured it would be fun to look back on in 20 years or so.
Literally so fucking stupid. Now I have to tell my family to ignore the ultrasound photos i sent because its dead. This was all so stupid. We had a stupid pregnancy revel at Christmas with my mom. How fucking stupid is that. My brother sent me a "big brother" bandana for my dog. Its so fucking stupid. All of it was fucking stupid.

I bought her the new pokemon game last week and shes been playing it for the last hour after I calmed her down. I just opened my laptop in the other room. I actually thought I would be a good dad.

Attached: 677ADE31-4DD0-46C5-89E5-F3896110CD69.jpg (1284x1275, 642.89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oFkIHsODYPY
youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Boo-Fucking-Hoo

sorry to hear that if you arent full of shit. should have redpilled your wife i guess

proof faggot

Pic is ultrasound of my dead baby

You did nothing wrong OP. You'll get through this.

pathetic larp

Attached: 60smps.jpg (500x628, 50.71K)

you and your wife failed the IQ test, and were rightfully denied reproductive rights

Shouldn't have bothered with all that shit when the baby wasn't even born yet. Tell her she's damaged goods

Life is a motherfucker. I had a similar thing happen and made me do even more retarded shit like put together a whole nursery.
Now I just drink a lot and don’t really care about anything.
So you have that to look forward too

Get snipped before you breed again, Trumptard.

I personally do blame her a little. Why did she agree to get vaccinated? Why did I let her? I’m so broken now.

>I bought her the new pokemon game last week and shes been playing it for the last hour
Haha you tards deserved it, also miscarriages are common, they're not this rare, inexplicable curse. Cope bitch

Hey, Any Forumsro. That's a lot. Ignore all these faggots telling you you're not worthy. Even the strongest fucking Chad would feel defeat after that chain of events. But you can't assume that your efforts were failures. You can't let yourself feel this hopelessness bro. You know how sad the world is. If you don't hang on to your own sanity then the world will take everything you have from you. You played the game right, you played your cards wisely. You got hype for a pregnancy which 80% of dead beats will never attempt. Be proud of yourself and keep your chin held high toward the future. I feel for you and I love you, user. Please know that you're not a bad person. You're not stupid, you're hopeful. Only the fool looks forward to nothing.

Smells like a larp

youtu.be/oFkIHsODYPY

That’s not an 8 week baby

This tbh fam

Grow bs detector and never let another man control your wife's decisions again

>Hey, Any Forumsro. That's a lot. Ignore all these faggots telling you you're not worthy. Even the strongest fucking Chad would feel defeat after that chain of events. But you can't assume that your efforts were failures. You can't let yourself feel this hopelessness bro. You know how sad the world is. If you don't hang on to your own sanity then the world will take everything you have from you. You played the game right, you played your cards wisely. You got hype for a pregnancy which 80% of dead beats will never attempt. Be proud of yourself and keep your chin held high toward the future. I feel for you and I love you, user. Please know that you're not a bad person. You're not stupid, you're hopeful. Only the fool looks forward to nothing.

Attached: BAFC52C0-ED28-41A0-A5BD-CF9E84754D40.png (223x274, 4.69K)

no they weren't. god just hates them

oh so sorry, your dead baby must be pretty famous to be shown on image search

You're an actual fucking loser. Wish you the best.

Attached: 8A8D8356-9AAA-4C10-9DD9-EED7F52E01A4.jpg (640x1312, 194.35K)

I don’t know what you’re talking about

you let her? i take back what i said before, fuck you

Yeah that was a pretty soylent response

I could have stopped her. Or tried.

of course you don't, I'm surprised you're able to type coherent sentences given how retarded you are

You’re a complete cuck for letting your wife get the clot shot. You should have given her an ultimatum. Hopefully you learned a valuable lesson here.

yeah and you didn't you fucking idiot, you dont deserve children

Keep edgelording your way toward a healthy relationship. Lmk how that goes.

better yet, children don't deserve you

I can’t even stand to look at her right now. I’m afraid this is the end of our relationship.

No. No I don’t think I will let you know how it goes.

Cute

>OP wife got convinced by psychopathic Jew Doctor to take billionaire doom juice
>”you did nothing wrong”

Sure you wanna try that again

>You're an actual fucking loser. Wish you the best.

Attached: 2A45AE2C-61B1-42EF-99F2-41C9ED14C35E.jpg (1014x735, 69.35K)

you have to be 18 to post here

what's wrong with jews? trump likes them. and he's based

Attached: EBF2FD83-22DD-4F6D-A227-3892AF88C8B8.jpg (408x230, 29.28K)

this whole thread is fake user, try to keep up

There's only one thing to do, OP. You have to find a Pfizer board member and NOT **** them with a *****.
youtube.com/watch?v=kLWvu51Vk4E

Attached: __yokoyama_ishimi_original_drawn_by_bara_03_bara__sample-763bfe8619e4421a1aa0ce3b4c19072e.jpg (850x1274, 62.32K)

Projecting

Yeah the shot is pretty mich a guarantee of this. Hope your relationship survives as your wife goes completely insane and expects you to act completely fake or some hsit you cant comprehend.

>projecting

Whats fucking worse
Wife grieving dead 3 week old
Or the cringe rainbow baby posting soon to follow??
Btw Doctors are shit.