The most terrifying thing that happened to you?

The most terrifying thing that happened to you?

Attached: s7TG3m2C0cRJ23oXV0L_SQSeBAJocLlFnXPsoa4TTWs.jpg (700x300, 26.63K)

>Be Me
>At home
>Knife comes through the ceiling
>Starts cutting
>See hands
>Doctor pulls me out
>Be born

kek

When I was 5 I got sucked underneath a riptide wave while at Nagshead, and tumbled for what felt like forever, until my body hit a guy's legs who was a decent 500-600 feet away from the shoreline, he hoisted me up thinking I was a fish, put me in his boat and took me to the dock.

Holy shit that sound scary af, I luckuly born in a cloning lab,.much more cleaner and efective

LOL

Fucking your mom with the lights on. Creating you is my second.

I was working in a “friendly foreign nation” and a local extremist cell found our location. From the time SIGINT tipped us to the time they arrived was less than 2 hours. Barely made it out

Kidnapped and attacked with knife.

I was in midtown Manhattan on 9/11. Definitely that

Came in from the garage and closed the door a little hard. Felt a light bump on my head. Looked at the ground and there was a fat spider with a handful of tiny spiderlings running away from it. Start to feel multiple little things crawling all over my head in my hair. Worst day ever.

sexy children

Attached: 0_50.jpg (600x814, 64.54K)

Shit how it went user?

Was a tarantula?

Shit that is heavy user, can you describe the experience please

Nope just a spider maybe the size of a half-dollar. The little ones were all maybe the size of sesame seeds. Pic related.

Attached: Spider.jpg (560x425, 78.3K)

Withdrawing cold turkey from 16mg/day of Suboxone...

Attached: 1633625348585.jpg (259x194, 8.91K)

I shid my pants. I never shid my pants

I was seven. Got into a fight with a kid in the neighborhood. Mom decides to go full psychopath mode. Invites me over to their home to show me a new "pet" they have.

As soon as I enter the house, the Mom locks the door and tells the boy to start stabbing me. He was waiting for me around the corner.

I fucking noped outta there so fast. She tried to hold me down, but I squirmed away some how. He chased and stabbed me a few times in the back as I was running, but barely left a scratch, just ripped my shirt.

I'm still not sure how I fumbled the lock open (deadbolt) at that age. I doubt I've ran faster. Parents were mortified. This was back in the 80's, cops didn't give a shit. Said I made it up. Wasn't allowed to go outside without an adult until we moved.

Strong magic mushroom trip.
They were more potent than usual.
Never again.

not really terrifying but today at work i found a used enema bad a bloody penis pump and a huge pile of shit in the showers.

man wtf

My emergency go-to location is my bed, lights off, door closed, surround sound headphones with a playlist specially for that situation. Would recommend/10

Attached: ytho.jpg (1813x2111, 956.68K)

You took revenge right?

I was 7. We moved a few months later. So no.

Where do you work?

Not too late.

a truck stop

based on the story they are probably in jail for something else or dead by now

Attached: IMG-20220125-WA0001.jpg (1080x1080, 140.25K)

Sounds like he works at a bathhouse/gay sauna.

close enough