Anons I've just entered a part of the internet no one should be. You and your grandkids will never know about it...

Anons I've just entered a part of the internet no one should be. You and your grandkids will never know about it. That's how bad it is. I SHOULDNT BE HERE. I'm not not like them at all. I was just curious, I don't know. I'm slowly freaking out. The things i'm seeing, I don't know what to do. You know the links that get posted here. You know the ones i'm talking about. Clicked on it but it was a mistake. I can't even say what spiefically i'm seeing or else i'll get banned. This is crazy. How do I get myself in these situations. No NON ONO NONO NO NO??!?!?!?!

Attached: 1639737331097-1.png (665x662, 118.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJGtSwpOddQ
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lol didnt read

Bait and larp

have fun getting buttfucked in prison

lmao same stfu schizo

they send links to unlock tiers. I understand now

Attached: af44-b4df-4fdc-a94e-b23edc480399.jpg (1200x628, 87.9K)

There are hundreds of people joining every second. The discord beeps won't stop.

why'd you join the discord

I did it for the memes. No one in the last thread thought it was legit. How wrong we were. Everyone from the last thread is joining. The beeps won't stop.

We're all fucked

Why are they all joining? Don't they realize what's going to happen to us???

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-11 10.50.46 PM.png (1253x502, 187.87K)

Was it the link ending in say...Aj or something. I saw it spammed on many threads.

I don't remember but it had loligg, something like that. I already left. I need to delelte that account. That google account. Everything right now

How knew are you around here, or were you just naive. I'm guessing you thought it was a loli server huh. Well when loli is mentioned expect what you see user. Go ahead and delete everything if it makes you feel better but just know you're fine.

How could you same if you didnt read? Sounds sus; take your meds.

Thanks man. I've just never seen anything liked that in my life. Those girls... they looked so normal

what would you estimate the age

Below 10, that's for certain. If I had to pin point, I would say 7. But the thing is, they were recording themselves. The little girls are providing the content!! WTF is that shit??!!

AHHHHH I fucking joined it again by accident!!! I was just trying to get some heat off of me by joining a different discord server. BUT IT WAS THE SAME ONE!!!!!

My heart can't take this anymore ;____;

Attached: Screenshot 2022-02-11 11.06.22 PM.png (608x538, 106.57K)

Look, stop fucking joining any discord on here, just stop.

Ok ok, I won't. I'm going to fuck off now and pretend this never ever happened.

I'm sorry user but I can't help but laugh hysterically this time. Stay away from Discord for a bit or something kek.

I doubt you'll learn your lesson but just keep in mind to never join any groups on here be it discord or whatever. This website used to be a breeding ground for pedophiles but they all moved to different platforms

discord is for nerds

user went to reddit

thread theme
>youtube.com/watch?v=hJGtSwpOddQ