What if the sun emitted cold?

What if the sun emitted cold?

Attached: coldsun.jpg (400x400, 18.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DN7kYbTzI5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If the sun was endothermic, the solar system would consist of ice-balls and cold rocks.

youtu.be/DN7kYbTzI5Q

cant radiate cold, cold is like an absense of heat but if it did happen then entrophy would be reversed and we would be going either against the arrow of time or just in the opposite direction to the current arrow of time

It would be warmer at night and cooler during the day

What if your brain worked?

Hahahaha my nigga said balls

Attached: 1626127609799.jpg (692x607, 14.76K)

Ever felt an AC nigger? They emit cold.

depends if they collide when its night on the sun.

The fire would freeze. The light would be blue. When the sun comes out in the morning it would get colder. Summer would be colder than Han winter. Africa would be colder than Canada.

You stupid bigger, they suck up air, rob it of it's kinetic energy and shit it into your room.

Cold isn't a thing, it's an absence of kinetic energy in the molecules.

no nigger. they absorb heat. they suck in air, steal its heat, move the heat outside, and blow air with less heat.

>Cold isn't a thing
Then why do you due when you get naked in the north pole?

AC steals heat. You'd think a nigger like you would know all about theft.

>due
*die

lol bro we are on the same wavelength. wanna hang out and drink a soda or watch family guy. its cool if not no worries haha. thanks.

shut the fuck up i hate you so bad faggot. SHUT THE FUCKING FUCK UP

Cold is the lack of heat, they aren't their own forces fighting each other, that's part of the reason for the heat death of the universe theory

Attached: 0_81.jpg (600x416, 33.48K)

Ok so let's say the sun is -1000 degrees. How much of that cold would be lost on the way to earth? Would we get the full -1000? Or would we get like half of it?

depends if its night on the sun

I mean when it's daytime on the sun

/thread
typical uneducated white niggers in here

idk but i dont thimk the cold would reach us.

look at mars and jupiter they are very cold but their cold doesnt affect us.

Realistically, how long until the sun cools down to that point? Thousands of years?

How do we know. Without cold planets floating through the universe, we might be a lot warmer. Science hasn't found that out yet