Whats the best app to scam pedos on? I used to use kik...

whats the best app to scam pedos on? I used to use kik, but apparently they ditched the feature i used to do it (in-app friend finders). I could usually string enough retards along enough to make $100ish a day. I just ended up unemployed so I want to start this hustle again so i can feed myself until i find another wagecuck job.

Attached: artworks-000099100479-1gv82i-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 31.26K)

Reddit

I need an app with old creeps on it. Reddit would work if it wasnt populated by NEETS who cant afford their own place.

Twitter has certain tags you can use, such as #map #aam, its pretty fucked up and i learned of this recently. Its a whole fucking rabbit hole so if you guys want to scam bitches, i recommend there.

show the goods fagget

if twitter and reddit are the best options thrown out it sounds like the glory days of this are over. I used to be able to post my fake grill username and picture on multiple kik friend finders and within 30 minutes I'd have at least 75-100 chat requests. gave me so many options to weed out who would likely fall for my scam.

Instagram
“Mega” accounts

You can get them investigated too

>Scam pedos
Be careful with that. Nobody cares about pedos but eventually you might find yourself getting investigated because you have a bunch of sex offenders sending you large amounts of money, I don't think I need to explain why.

Just remember what you're doing is still highly illegal and assuming you're actively LARPing as a little kid and trying to entrap lonely losers into giving you money you're actually kind of a piece of shit.

I used to go after people who were apprehensive, since its more likely they're married and have a clean record. they'd also offer more. and have much more to loose if they had to explain that they lost their money trying solicit a kid. ones who are known to the system as sex offenders would be easy to tell, they'd be more agressive and more honest in their a/s/l. Used to be as easy as pretending I was young and into bitcoin and they'd buy some off coinbase and send it to me. I was doing it probably 6~7 years ago so that parts probably more difficult know that btc is more popular.

I mean take a look into it and go through the retweets, same on instagram, kids are getting more and more into it. Can also use a site called myLOL where teens go to find friends and nudes. You can scam LOADS of pedo's on those sites and dont even need to use promiscuous photos.

Obviously facebook. It's very easy to find old people with that shit. And more if you make an account in Spanish.

Instagram, smutty and twitter

Parler. Millions of 'em there.

Mega links
“Selling”

Easy ETH

if you pretend to be a young attractive woman, around 16 - 19, you can scam a lot of people on twitter and reddit for potential thousands

>spanish
Considering majority of tubesites are flooded with amateur "pack" garbage yes it is third worlder spics uploading this shit with no moral regard

He needs people to send him money tho, not possum pelts

I feel like an actual boomer reading this thread. It used to be so fucking easy. Throw a username out and spend 30 minutes sweet talking some dude and you have $50 coming toward your btc address. Used 10 minute mails to sign up for accounts so theres no hard connection to me and used pictures from old on/off threads.I wish I saved the btc I made from it instead of cashing it and spending it like a degenerate.

thanks for the fake advice pedo

Pof, make a profile, they come to you

Roblox. No joke.

My sister play Roblox and the amount of pedos she dismisses is not even funny. They just keep trying over and over, ban after ban. I never longed to see how far they can go, but I'm sure they would easily give away their info and accept to meet irl.

True, but it's quite dangerous.

Are you going to scam the female ones too?

If I thought for a second you would trick on me and had any idea where u lived I wouldn’t think twice about planting a carving knife into your face

Attached: DFCF50ED-8D6E-4BAC-B7C4-13F4761AAD36.jpg (785x1024, 127.38K)

dont breathe too hard after typing that lard you might wake up your mom upstairs.

hotline(space)12 [d0t] com
signup go to settings
uncheck hide age unverified models
go back to main page
?profit