Why don't you own an AR-15, Any Forums?

Why don't you own an AR-15, Any Forums?

Attached: notmahgun.jpg (640x480, 78.57K)

I do, a bitch basic M&P sport because I'm poor

guns are fucking gay

got a nade launcher
how bout dat

Too many nigger lovers so an insurrection is impossible.

Tell us you're a faggot without actually telling us you're a faggot.

It's a basic bitch gun. Grow up and get an AK-47

I have no money. But I do have a bb gun kind of shaped like one, does that count?

Next firearm I’m gonna get will probably be a get home revolver and a 12 guage. Not like the niggers are allowed to buy plates either so just get a mag fed 22 or shit an old marlin and you could defend your home from a horde of nigs. Oh yeah, only if you don’t have dick suckers for parents who don’t want to defend their own household. Christians truly are slaves.

Yeah but nigger lovers and faggots are anti-gun

Unless you're just spreading defeatist propaganda
>He fell for the AK meme

AK a shit. There's a reason every country that doesn't pay their conscripts in potatoes and cabbage have moved to 5.56 or a knockoff

I live in the south where people bow down to both kinds of niggers. Police and actual darkies. If they were white then we would have just eradicated the shitty people instead of kissing nigger feet like the pope.

I just built one, i dont post it anymore because people make fun of it

Attached: 1644146670425.webm (320x320, 1.44M)

True. I’m going to start working again and go full skin. Talking red laces and corcorans. Shit is getting too bad in america and I’m willing and ready to kill the enemy. Always. No I don’t burn down churches Linda.

cool shit-kickin' redneck hillbilly boots there Jimmie Joe Ray Bob

Never be ashamed of your opinions.

Can’t scuff up the wood on the wood on the dance floor bub.

I hate to be a JuSt As GoOd fag but my M&P Sport II has had exactly one hang up in 3,000+ rounds, and that was cheap lacquered steel

I own 3 AR-5s does that count?

Attached: dog feet.jpg (720x540, 78.1K)

We went over that last time, AR-5s are very rare and quite expensive, I highly doubt anyone has three in their possession currently.

Attached: armalite ar5.jpg (1024x273, 27.36K)

I put some whiskey into my whiskey
I put some heartbreak into my heart
I made my way across that old dance floor
Put three rounds lord |~| in my Eleanor

You're no fun.

Get something in a 7.62 instead.
AR-10, perhaps.

I dunno, we haven't seen it. There are some opinions you should be ashamed of. He might have something like this

Attached: armalite rifle 15 2.jpg (720x960, 75.74K)

>Get something in a 7.62 instead.
Ok, I did.

Now when are you getting an AR-15?

Attached: lmt fell off the bench.jpg (1983x1083, 317.2K)

gun server, safer to share there
also 3d printed stuff
gg/SkBF4gAj

AR-10s are trash.

Too many companies now do AR15s in .308 now to make an AR10 worth it.

POF Revolution. 6.8 lbs. Same BCG as an AR15. Chambered in .308

If it works it works, I got an Anderson. slowly changed everything but the lower receiver, and it's been good to me, thousands of rounds and also only one malfunction. just make improvements over time when you have the money for it

>Same BCG as an AR15
No it's not. The gun also isn't an AR-15. It doesn't use an AR-15 upper. It doesn't use an AR-15 lower.

Handguns are more practical