Sexual encounters/relationships/stories

Sexual encounters/relationships/stories

Cripples/mentally ill/autists/

I want to hear stories from the Any Forumsrothers who have been out here strugglingin general

I'll go first
>be me
>be 15 or 16
>my hobbies included masturbating to gore threads on this shithole website, playing dark cloud 1 on the ps2, and starting fires
>meet a girl a year above me in a puzzles and logic class
> shes tall, awkward, lankey, super skinny, puffy hair, and has my mom's cold dead heavily medicated eyes
> she tells me her dad used to put cigarettes out on her neck when she was little
> goes on a 20 minute rant about how hot vore is and shows me pictures of anime girls getten eaten alive
> I feel a connection immediately

Attached: 00236B1.gif (200x170, 571.52K)

>be me
>4/10 gay faggot who managed to get a cute guy
>try to hang out with bf throughout the weeks
>only responses i get are
>"sorry user, i cant"
>or "I'm busy, sorry
>and any variation of such
Alright thats fine, we all have shit going on

>ffw a couple weeks
>decide to at the very least talk to him and get a conversation going
>"hey, what are you doing?"
>"nothing"
>"uh, well did you hear about (x)"
>"yeah"
>"well what do you think?"
>"its neat"
>nothing more
This also continues throughout the 2 months, one word responses and only can get him to conversate over call (rarely)

>ffw a week ago
>bf has to go somewhere for a week
>tells me we can hang out when he gets back
>waitinggame.gif
>ffw to yesterday
>bf gets back
>ask "hey what time were you thinking to hang"
>"oh, i don't think i can today"
>"alright, thats fine"
>ffw a few hours later
>get a few msgs out of the blue
>"hey user, I'm so sorry"
>"I promise we can hang out tomorrow"
>"i miss you"
Now i fell like a cunt
>ffw to today
> say "good morning" as i should
>bf clearly online
>sent at 6:10 am
>ghosted. Again.
>happens another 8 fucking times. For weeks.
>mfw

> I tell her about my guro folder, and my love for gore
> over a few weeks we become very close
>her friend suggests we exchange numbers and we do
>invite her over to my basement to watch youtibe video, hang out, and walk around the neighborhood
>ask her out and she says yes
>she comes over several times a week and we lay in my bed, I hold her, and we listen to music

Attached: 02CBFAC.jpg (1280x1707, 409.9K)

Attached: 0_55.jpg (600x462, 27.51K)

Lucky bastard

> this goes in for months until one day she came over and changed into a little anime girl skirt
>I ask if. I can eat her pussy
>she quietly says yes and then covers her head and chest up with my blankets and pillows because she is shy
> I take her little skirt off
>shes not wearing underwear
>she as a cute tight little pussy
>I give her the worst head you possibly could
>I literally have no clue what I'm doing
>I remember stds and take my mouth off and start rubbing the palm of my hand on her clit
>she tells me that if I want to make her cun I should use my mouth
> I go back to using my mouth for several minutes
>she says I can fuck her if I want
> I cut get up because I masturbate 6 times a day to decapitated women and my mom hit me alot growing up and I think about it when I have anxiety
> ask her to blow me and she says no
> wash my mouth out with bleach in front of her and go back to holding her and listen in to music

Attached: 5accc17efacba81f008b45ca.jpg (1000x750, 64K)

>over the next few days she tells me she loves me
>I ask her to kiss me and to my surprise she gives me a peck on the lips
>I want to kill myself because I can't get hard and I feel like if I choke her unconscious before I fuck her ill go to jail
>her grandma finds out we are dating and tells her she doesn't want her having a boyfriend like her and she needs to find a normal guy
>she starts getting her grandma to drop her off at my house by threatening to kill her cats if she doesn't do it
> I break up with her because I don't want a bunch of cats to suffer because of me I can't get hard, and I was qfraidbif women in general I guess.

But hey in hindsight I got to see q vagina and I kissed a girl. I saw her 4 or 5 years ago but she had a boyfriend and I'm not sure she even recognized me

Attached: 4D4B9C7.jpg (405x720, 40.77K)

Bro as an ugly gay guy you can get fucked if you made a grinder or a tinder you should hop on and say you're you're qmugly Virgin that just wants to get fucked

I dont want sex, i want a loving boyfriend to hold me and love me

Op jerking off to gore is very fuckin weird and i personally think you should an hero and remove yourself from the collective consciousness please. Just motivate yourself by the fact you will be helping out your species. Its really just fuckin putrid man. Cant fathom being such a fuckin degenerate...

Bump

Attached: AA5164563.jpg (2048x1365, 271.01K)

First fuck you for being a normie faggot, and also I'm not the same person I was 10 years ago. I've grown so much that the idea of cutting of a little girls head barely even makes my dick twitch

Attached: 0147850.gif (300x225, 515.2K)

Not a normie faggot kek. Theres some weird highroading you faggots do about how being even a remotely stable person is a "normie faggot" . That shit is beyond degenerate. Trannies and gay shit is degenerate but jerking off to people being tortured/hurt literally should be punished by death. People like you need to be hunted down and snuffed out of existence. Its fuckin disgusting shit. Absolute lack of humanity and empathy. Nothing more then a immoral animalistic beast. I pray you have changed user.... Idk if there will be any respite for your soul though.

Have you ever hurt anyone, user?

Attached: aaa555468419648.jpg (1040x1560, 1.55M)

No I haven't I found that whet I found hit was controlling what a women feels, after my first few sexual encounters that where admittedly q bit rough on the girls found out thatmany women like getting choked, Spanked, spit one, yelled at, tied up and forced to come multiple times in a row. I found that if I build up trust and empathy with women I can over the course of the relationship escalate the sexual scenarios while still letting them feel safe and turned on. But as a rule of thumb I don't have sex drunk for safe measure

Attached: 565E267.gif (412x232, 987.22K)

one last bump[

Attached: 030EF85.gif (450x239, 850.3K)

I was adopted growing up and I knew my ‘sister’ had a crush on me but I didn’t take it to heart until I finally saw her as a woman. One night we walked into her room and we finally made out, we got into her bed before she said to stop and we left it as is… I woke up the next morning with her clothes on my bed. We still talk about that night.

Attached: 21AAF41B-20C4-4D3F-B867-0236487B00EB.jpg (498x1024, 55.87K)

Can you post a pic of her?

>be me
>20yo, decent looking
>Start dating cute young goth chick, let's call her A
>nothing happens and after a few months we break up ut become very close friends.
>ffw 2 years. Meet a stunning blonde, let's call her B Instant love.
>She become best friends with girl A.
>Ffw 4 years. Me, A, B, and B's new boyfriend live together.
>Start having foursomes with my gf, ex and her new bf. Feels good man.jpg.
>B OK with me fucking my other male best friend.
>I fuck another female friend instead, let's call her C.
>B gets mad and breaks up.
>start dating C.
>me: "I'm polygamous"
>C: "I'm not but I want to give ut a try"
> a few months later, meet a cute girl at a festival, nerd, green hair, better than me at most games, and turns out we are neighbours, let's calm this one D.
>start hanging out with D girl and we immediately start fucking.
>tell C. She doesn't like it but it's ok.
>they hang out and become friends.
>fuck both of them in the same bed while the other is sleeping next to us.
>Green hair breaks it off when she finds another guy.
>Later learn that C was also in love with D...Ffs.
>Ffw 3 years. C wants to get married.
>I feel bad about it cuz I poly and she is not, so I keep pushing it up.
>get new roommates. Cutest and smartest girl I have ever seen, let's call her E.
>feel horrible about C pushing for marriage while i fall head over heals for E.
>tell both of them how I feel.
>E moves out cuz she doesn't want to cause drama.
>C starts dating East friend and breaks up with me.
>mfw I have messed up the relationship with 5 wonderful girls cuz I can't stop myself from always wanting more.

Attached: 014F33D.jpg (2248x3323, 1.34M)