Why the fuck are people still entertaining this farce of a "pandemic"...

Why the fuck are people still entertaining this farce of a "pandemic", where we STILL have literal retards demanding everyone get a fake ass vaccine, for a fake ass disease, when we have known for months now the "vaccines" do jack shit to stop anyone from getting this fake disease. Yet people are still told to get "vaccinated" and "boosted" and wear face diapers if they're not vaxxed. My job is still demanding unvaxxed people wear masks which makes no fucking sense but we're suppose to pretend it does? When does this stupidity end?

Attached: COVID-19-vaccine.png (1200x900, 443.17K)

Get your fucking jab cunt.

For what? I already had covid and it was weak as shit. There's literally no point in getting these fake ass vaccines anymore. This whole thing is a farce and more and more people are finally waking up to it.

Attached: ezgif.com-gif-maker (7).gif (300x300, 1.45M)

the vaccine means u can fight the disease better it's not an immunity just more likely too keep u out of the ICU

Right so it's fake bullshit, just like I said. Now do you mind explaining why the fuck kids need this bullshit when they don't even get sick from this fake ass disease?

weeeeeeeell it's clear from that whiny bitchass rant you're a giant faggot op and it's not like anything that upsets your bitch ass so much can be altogether bad

weeeeeeeell it's clear you're a literal faggot who sucks dick for a living

You will never r be a real woman Schlomo

Vaccine means you can't get what you are being vaccinated for. All you have to do is not be a lardass and lazy. People like that need to die off anyway

Are you the same retard who says this in every fucking thread, regardless of the opinion?

>Vaccine means you can't get what you are being vaccinated for
Exactly, the fact the CDC had to change the definition to trick people into thinking this fake shit is a "vaccine" is fucking ridiculous

good question. i think people are sociopathic morons.

Attached: 77BCCE2F-B0CA-40B5-89A2-C3B05E0088C3.jpg (494x523, 78.32K)

Attached: projection.jpg (1200x675, 54.5K)

what "disease" and what do you mean "fight the disease better" there is zero chance a healthy person will die from the symptoms called "covid"(which are just relabeled conditions).

Most of the people that end up in the ICU are overweight, older than 70 years, or underlying health conditions related to immune system or lungs (AIDS, lupus, severe asthma, etc)
I got the vaccine (two shots and passport) but nobody needs to take the vaccine to eliminate it. It has a 98% mortality rate. The number of people killed by the virus divided by the number of people infected, then move the decimal point over 2 spots to the right. That's the mortality rate. More vaccines = more mutated super bugs that could potentially wipe us all out.

Attached: PresentDayBugsBunny.jpg (800x799, 210.58K)

the real question is, in 2022 why are people still believing the holocaust happened?

it was a hoax, and white Europeans should stop paying those filthy kikes... fucking useless shit should go work in the field

still not vaxxed

Attached: 1629068654455.png (999x1085, 971.14K)

>bitch ass
takes zero liability experimental injections with no long term safety studies for a pandemic that doesn't exist and is zero threat to him even if it did.

in cases where they do contract the disease it would provide a level of immunity that will protect them just as it does in adult's

don't insult my vaccine! I took it already therefore since i can never be wrong, you are stupid and I am better than you for havign taken it. it is not possible that i made a retarded mistake taking a zero liability poison injection for no reason. instead only those that didn't take it are part.

alright now i have to get my booster shot! bye!

>it would provide a level of immunity
No the fuck it would not. These vaccines do jack shit in terms of immunity. You people just can't help but make yourselves look retarded, can you? Especially when you just said it doesn't provide immunity in your first post.

vaccine means u are immune,
immunity is a complex process that can be very specific when pertaining to certain symptoms of a disease being healthy does not necessarily prevent disease or reduce symptom's

+URETHRA ZAPPER+