Hate is a lie. It is only the absence of love. When we feel it its because we refuse to accept love into our hearts...

Hate is a lie. It is only the absence of love. When we feel it its because we refuse to accept love into our hearts. Love is the most enduring powerful thing. LOVE is GOD. Hate is the absence of God an empty emotion, its powerful and comes from the pride in our hearts. Humble yourself let God into your heart. Once you do this you will have true peace everlasting.

Attached: 1613590012695.png (371x363, 269.72K)

this is some schizo shit but i agree

Elmo is a pedophile, so I don't fuck believe this shit

Attached: gangster_PNG15.png (400x400, 129.85K)

"hate" is just an extreme anger
don't give me that love bullshit faggy shit you don't really believe in.

A religion speead by force is still accepted by people's brains. You've been gifted the ability to be rational. Do not let your fear of death or fear of mysterious forces beyond your control sabotage your gift.

You ever look into your newborns eyes user. Get back to me when.

Attached: 1636920122495.png (589x657, 498.39K)

so you licked acid out of your ass once
your'e not WOKE

Attached: 1644474064837.jpg (720x822, 38.92K)

Love and hate are just words used by humans to try and describe the broken feeling brought about by chaotic chemical imbalances in the brain.

Retarded you are. Think more before speaking you should.

Attached: 1628111220031.png (340x340, 139.56K)

I find it better than believing in imaginary concepts that weaklings use to cope with reality.

I know the truth, but still choose hate. It gives you more power over other people.

God is real you are the weak one for being unable to except that. You know its true but you are unable to cope with the fact that you're not alone and that God loves you. You are unable to feel or love because you choose not to. You cope by trying to pass of your cynical attitude as some self righteousness profit of the nothingness.

Attached: 1637700994671.png (393x391, 216.37K)

The absence of love is indifference. Hate is the equal opposite of love. Its has magnitude. Intensity.

>god is real
TOP FUCKING KEK

God is the fact niggers exist. Just watch the thin red line and you’ll get it.

>truth

Is the only power over the people.

It's accept, not except and love and hate are still just words used to describe emotions which are in fact, chemical imbalances in the brain.

Fag.

Hate is a genuine human emotion and you're just here trying to subvert and opppress other people.

Faggot.

>chemical imbalances in the brain

You accept that everything just is.

You refuse to accept its purpose?

Brain chemicals exist. They are the fuel of consciousness created by a grand architect. Those chemicals arranged themselves over billions of years so you can read this sentence and ignore your creator.

Attached: 1628568536636.png (360x360, 130.45K)

That is correct.

No user in fact hating on the haters is still hate. I'm just here spreading the good word. God is real and you don't have to be afraid. Love is real. You may not feel it now but its coming.

Attached: 1643052852442.png (680x680, 401.49K)

k