I'm finally being honest with myself. I'm going to be a homosexual faggot. I've made up my mind...

I'm finally being honest with myself. I'm going to be a homosexual faggot. I've made up my mind. I'm going to suck and get fucked and be surrounded by cocks for the rest of my life. I want to worship cock. I want to taste, smell, and feel cocks all over me.

Finally.

Attached: cockcum9.webm (1920x1080, 1.85M)

Welcome to the faggotry club, want some head?

I want to suck you off so badly

I feel the same way about pussy

No. Thank you. I want to be the one giving head and worshipping and submitting to cock.

Fair, a fellow bottom i see, well i hope the club serves you well user

Do you have any advice? I've already ordered an enema attachment that hooks up to my shower.

Get a sybian machine

Attached: R.jpeg-64.jpg (1000x666, 120.73K)

Good. I need my cock sucked

Attached: 152A05AE-D5CB-493A-93B9-E5764F2721AD.jpg (1242x1393, 1.18M)

How old are you? Virgin?

Fellow gaygenue here. How do I suss out who is gay or not? Or how can I make sure I'm sending out the right gay signals so I attract guys? I want to attract big black NFL lineman type guys

I'm 20. I've sexed up two girls. and fooled around with two others. But nothing with a guy....yet. Soon though.

I would, but not only is my bf asexual but im still a virgin. Sorry user

Then why are you boyfriends with him? If he's not squirting in your hole then what's the point?

Well, for one im desperate, and two i would rather just cuddle with him and masturbate to the thought of him dicking me. Because my 4/10 ass wont get anyone else.

Why 4/10? Are you fat? Just lose weight. There's no reason you can't jump your score at least 2 points. At least.

Post ass

you're gonna get flooded with sassy Nicki Minaj wannabe bottoms, sorry to say

enjoy AIDS

Attached: tranny srs regrets 1644625204219.jpg (1408x5896, 1.41M)

Im not fat no, im a short skinny fuck (5'4") and just dont look good

Thank you for posting the webm. What a yummy cock, I'm going to jerk off to that later

Oh well then work on your look. Dress well. Consult a stylist. Get a haircut. Learn to smile.