Reject the metaverse

Reject the metaverse
Return to imageboards

Attached: D8DCDDF8-6FA8-4508-A1E4-AF52CEF9F327.jpg (2364x2364, 147.33K)

>metaverselogo.jpg
It looks like a bad knockoff of the old ∞chon logo, but blue

Attached: [removal.ai]_tmp-6206bfc47c7de.png (422x800, 97.72K)

kys /vt/umor

I'm all for Meta. I wanna fuck a tranny Hillary Clinton.

Reject the metaverse
Return to BBS

Tbh I had just realized that any “metaverse” would be the complete opposite of any imageboards

both are still shit tho

I can't believe Facebook's big new idea is Second Life.

Reject BBS
Return to ssh-textboards
(check out whisperchan tho comfy af)

Fuck Zuckerberger

Zucc can prolly make it work, imagine vr farmville shit’ll go hard

Back to Usenet.
Spam-free uncensored alt.binaries.

I've been posting Sasaki Saku since before /vt/umors had a board. Did you miss the 2020 election niggerfaggot? Unironically kill yourself, you're too lazy to type the actual words zoomerfaggot. Drop dead.

Attached: sasakisakuissocute.gif (1600x900, 1.63M)

Free Usenet alternatives?

kys /vt/umor

those where great timNDRX4es

zuckerjew did not pay attention to secondlife. this will hasten the end of facebook.

Return to meeting in large groups in person and discussing individual ideas mouth to mouth

Was it comfy tho?

i'm not about to go into nufacebook, but i'm getting sick of the userbase here on Any Forums. Also i think you inviting people to leave facebook and come back here is only going to make it worse.

>mouth to mouth
gayyyyy

Attached: Screenshot_2022-02-11 Featured-Image-4 webp (WEBP Image, 1710 × 900 pixels) - Scaled (84%).png (1447x762, 958.21K)

This isn’t the only imageboard, I think people should return and repopulate more niche websites and allow for a larger/broader internet culture to emerge

Everyone coming to Any Forums would only really get rid of the pron on Any Forums and replace it with shittier threads

It’s only gay if you want it to be bbs ‘,;)

Attached: 26FF7722-8BDD-40F6-A1F1-C70990DAA155.jpg (300x300, 9.18K)