Ok Any Forumsros

Ok Any Forumsros,

I’m kinda lowkey freaking out??

Today I was brushing by my hair, and I felt a pain, so I was like wtf?.

Anyways I felt PICTURE and I was like WHAT IS THAT.

So I tried my best to take a picture, BUT WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT?

It legit happened overnight, it’s like a burn-like rash with pimples?? IDK

Someone please help me not freak out, or tell me if I need to go to the hospital

Attached: 8D1D0594-EC70-4B22-9D6A-5DE774B485F7.jpg (1242x2208, 347.1K)

Oh. I've seen this before.

Rash near the spine, it's ER time.

your neck is pregnant

congratulations user

exzema or zona
how long since you got the vax and boosters?

Looks like something bit you, and it looking like that near your spine isn't good.

This.

It really seems to be a bite mark.

Attached: Untitled.png (637x621, 435.18K)

spider bite

According to my scientific medical expert opinion I think this is an early symptom of syphilis.

Shoulda gotten vaxxed, the vaccine is effective against spiders

Attached: brown-recluse-spider-bite-pictures.jpg (700x539, 45.51K)

Oh man, so do I just keep putting antibiotic cream on it and let it go away in its own?

It’s weird like, there’s pimples?? But the skin is like kinda sunburn like in a couple spots.

IDK I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHATS HAPPENING TO ME.

Also any advice to help get rid of it, I would love!!

I SHIT YOU NOT THATS A SPINAL CYST ITS SUPER RARE BUT CAN CAUSE PARALYSIS IF UNTREATED

necrosis inc if spider bite

If it really is a spider bite, like it looks to be, your ass needs to go to the hospital, fool.

That is a tick bite.

This. The venom starts digesting the tissue of the prey so the spider can just suck it out. Yo spinal cord gon get liquified, son.

Blame jewgle if true

Go to the doctor ASAP. Literally get off of your computer/phone and go to the ER.

spider bite. had a rash that size on my bicep and went to the ER who was useless, you'll see two smallish punctures.
It eventually went away but I had chest pain for 2 days or so

You have cancer, sorry user

Get to the emergency room now!

A cyst is like an abscess, one BIG sore that oozes pus.

His is like a scratch mixed with some acne.

OP, it looks to me like, you haven’t showered in a couple days or something by ur greasy skin+hair, and you got a rash mixed with acne from all the bacteria buildup on ur skin.

You can only say this for sure if you know what kind of spider it was. Many won't really affect you much, but the wrong ones will kill you or rot your shit.

Are you retarded?

Go to the ER, but I can tell you right now it's not dangerous. I know what it is by looking at it but you deserve to pay for this shit.

Just squeeze them motherfuckers, faggot. Post pics

hi user, first responder here. It does appear that you have some sort of bite, however it does also appear very swollen, apply cold compress(15 minute intervals) to reduce inflammation as well as apply antibiotic ointment when possible. If symptoms get worse, make an appointment. godspede

ALL YOU PEOPLE SAYING SPIDER BITE.

If it WAS A SPIDER. THAT WAS VENOMOUS (BLACK WIDOW/BROWN RECLUSE) — OP WOULDNT OF BEEN ABLE TO IGNORE IT FOR AN ENTIRE DAY AND NOT NOTICE IT. HE WOULD LITERALLY BE IN EXTREME PAIN.

>Same dude
also it appears to be a localized allergic reaction(its not pimples its hives)

THANK you!!

OP here,

To be 100% honest lol, it’s really red because I’ve been SQUEEZING them every like hour or so, hoping they’ve came to a head so they pop and go away lol.

I should probably stop doing that.

But what symptoms do I watch for? Like, it doesn’t hurt/burn/itch, I don’t have a fever.

Recap
3 Against ER
8 For ER

no one said venomous, other insects bite too. also he said it did have pain