I want some ugly old fat guys to fuck my gf in the shower, here’s a creep shot for you

I want some ugly old fat guys to fuck my gf in the shower, here’s a creep shot for you

Attached: 6371B040-E53C-46FA-80D1-B8B53B4C6A00.jpg (1284x1573, 318.59K)

With the headband,is that ‘Bhad Baby’ or whatever the fucking fuck she calls herself?
If so,fuck off.
If not,let me know,would happily bone your girl,in every opening she possesses;-)
No shit.

I see why you've come to Any Forums.

Post more tbh

I'm old and fat, but I'm handsome as fuck. Sorry I can't help you.

How would you take her user?

Attached: 84309070-2573-4872-AECA-5ED5F68E4D9C.jpg (1284x2778, 991.59K)

44 and bald. 4 inch cock. 385 pounds.

Would like to see you have a go

Attached: 816E46B6-8F99-43C3-B0D9-B4B292BDC793.jpg (693x1009, 238.13K)

It's Con Jeremy.

I'm old and ugly, but I'm in good shape, sorry to disappoint.

She likes sucking cock and eating cum. If yes then yes

he will take her to eat fast food then fuck her in the trunk of your car.

Fine by me as long as he films it

You want my thick hairy cock over her pics? Add my Kik

Krombop23

I'd set your pillow on the edge of the bed and have her straddle it with her ass facing me. Then I'd pound her from behind, soaking your pillow with her juices. I'd blow my load inside her then stand on the bed in front of her, grab her by the hair and use her face as a rag, roughly wiping my cock all over her face while my cum leaks out of her used cunt and soaks your pillow.
I'd then go home so you can go to bed, laying your head on your soaked pillow and falling asleep to the smell of our funk.

If not larping, what city and state OP?

with you as the cushion beneath them both.

He's Euro

Sensational work, tempted to show her this and see what she thinks

Attached: 1B6CC63C-DAD4-4BAD-913A-FC7AED1B8489.jpg (1145x1011, 354.27K)

I like to get off to those German cum parties where the fraulein takes multiple loads, her stomach, tits, face slick with cum. Pussy red, swollen, dripping frothy cum from all the dick she just took.

Your girl into that?

Maybe I should take her to a party like that and see if she’s willing to get involved?

If you do, send me an invite

If you're in or near Amsterdam, they have a place called B1 Cinema. It's a sex shop. On the 2nd floor is a small theater. There is a couch in the back. Lots of dudes will happily line up to suck and fuck.

Great shout, definitely going to take her here and see what goes on

you rang?