Hello Any Forums...

Hello Any Forums, I've returned once again to talk about my accomplishments in life to hopefully inspire you to be as amazing as me. Let's review.

I've met various celebrities throughout the years such as Bob Dylan, Kurt Cobain, Bill Graham, Marylin Manson, Justin Timberlake and many more.

I graduated academy of visual arts in San Francisco. I also graduated NYU Film school a couple of years after that.

So tell me guys, clue me in, what have you fuckers done with your lives? And please mention something that doesn't involve your ugly disgusting mothers paying for.

Attached: 55892.jpg (582x812, 78.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ha7smLPz2GY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

So you're saying you met people who did things with their lives?

Read the second paragraph young man.

Third paragraph I mean* my dearest apologies. But seriously, come on man, you're being daft.

Jesus you went a whole few weeks without begging for attention. How did you ever find the strength?

Sorry but I don't suck dick verbally, however if you post your address for me I'd be happy to give you some attention my way.

Well if you must know, I was busy in art galleries, buying and selling expensive works. I spent about 320k of money before selling any of my stuff, and my stuff sold for around 700k. I was just glad to get rid of some of my sculptures because I had a lot of them since 2004-2005 and they were taking up a lot of room in the basments of my various homes.

I did. You went to school like a normal person. Good job. You did the basic tasks that any human with more than room temperature IQ can. And now you're attention-seeking on the dregs of the internet. Why could that be? Perhaps, having seen actual greatness, your mediocrity is eating away at your self worth like the worms soon to be consuming your flesh.

Never post again.

>give you some attention my way
>my way
Bob Dylan reference intended, I presume.

And getting degrees means what, exactly? If you're not in academia, what have you actually done with the skills you acquired?

Wink.

He's a merchant, he says. I'm sure he's busily rubbing his hands together about it.

I think a guy called Hitler said it: It 's a Jewish problem. Because everything we get going, they'll end up selling it to us. As soon as Hank Williams died, they bought his guitar and gave it to Bobby Dylan, then they told the world that Bobby Dylan was actually Hank Williams, and that he'd been up on the road and that he was a hobo. And they bought up a whole bunch of these I love you babies in my big brass bed, and gave him the songs and put him up as a star, you dig, and they sold the image of Hank Williams through Zimmerman. It's the same thing they've done all the way down the line, every time one of us dies they just buy up the graveyard and sell it back to us. Every time we make a mistake and back up they just move on in, 'til they end up running it. They're slick motherfuckers, they're running it.

Attached: 1621835510292.jpg (749x1024, 192.79K)

I think you young gentlemen are missing something. The fact of the matter is that I'm rich and I've lived a successful life chilling with celebrities and shit. What have you done? Still in mom's basement at 23 perhaps? Perhaps on welfare? Or just living off of mommy's money? It's a mystery with you people. I have no clue why my achievements in my life personally make you angry.

My self-esteem doesn't revolve around personal accomplishments.
It hovers comfortably in mediocrity and I lack the ambition to cultivate a sense of superiority for things most people don't give a shit about.

#rekt

I think you're just jealous that i personally walked Bob Dylan, yes, THE Bob Dylan up on stage before. I'm also involved in a viral YouTube video where I put a trumpet player poser in his place.

So, you wish to master the arcane arts!

Attached: Jung.jpg (650x974, 101.72K)

Not in the slightest.

Not in the slightest? Oh, I get what you're saying. You're jealous of it, not the slightest, but in the majority of it, not the slighter parts, all of me you are jealous of. Got it. Not the slightest, the MAJORITY. I understand well.

Nah as in not at all.
But you knew this.
I don't know why I'm doing this.
I'm probably more bored than you are.

I'm a vintner. I make wine and grow my own food on my homestead. Wow, great job being just another rich prick that has nothing of real value that he can produce himself by the labor of his own hands. Instead, you live in the afterglow of producing nothing throughout your life. Your fading years will be fraught with despair due to the fact that you make nothing and are, therefore, nothing. Just another media fellating rich dildo. Sad to see that such halfmen as you exist, frankly, especially that you are bragging about having known your betters.

Oh such a confused little boy you are. I feel bad for you. Here's the video I mentioned. As you can see I'm a very handsome individual.

youtu.be/ha7smLPz2GY

One day if you are lucky you may become handsome like me and rich

In English this time, please, for the class.