How often do you disgusting pieces of shit brush your teeth?

How often do you disgusting pieces of shit brush your teeth?

Twice daily here. Floss and mouthwash also.

Attached: american teeth.jpg (615x410, 49.64K)

once a week brush. once a month floss and mouthwash.

Lmao fucking americans

Sometimes once but usually twice. If I skip a time I'll brush with baking soda the next time. Makes my teeth feel super clean.

You can get tooth paste with baking soda in it bro

Teeth don’t look like that unless they’re British or in the mouth of a meth addict, calm down.

Twice a day. I floss once every 2-3 days.
I don't use mouthwash. Apparently the alcohol in it causes your mouth to dry out which is bad for your teeth.

floss and brush before bed

Twice a day and waterpik at night.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 3.01K)

I haven’t brushed my teeth since Covid started.

Attached: 38160CC0-BB69-475D-A465-5056CCBDF231.jpg (1000x1000, 96.59K)

I never could incorporate flossing onto my routine, but I brush my teeth twice a day, sometime thrice when I have dessert during diner.

I go to the dentist for a cleaning twice a year (paid by my insurance) I always have some scale deposit to clean but never any caries.

Incel neckbeard? You must smell fucking revolting.

Just before bed.

I brush my teeth and tongue and floss and mouthwash when I wake up but I don't do anything in the evening so only once a day. I'm just too fuckin tired to do it before I go to bed but if I brush them earlier I might eat stuff afterwards anyways

You can get mouthwash that is alcohol free

Attached: 893ae3300cddbb719189f4b828d4435e.png (650x721, 540.54K)

Whisky and cigarettes

(cheap) whisky, probably shitty american stuff.

Old dude here. Doesn't matter how much you brush or dont brush.

Genetically pre-disposed mongos get more dental caries than ones that arent. Thats why brits have such fucked up teeeth.

I brush twice and floss and everything else too. I have had so many root canals. My teeth feel like they want more

Twice a day, I rinse with baking soda before brushing my teeth.

usually twice a day but if i have work three times a day.

every few days when i get paranoid

I brush twice a day, I don't floss, and generally forget to use mouthwash.

I bet the filth on your teeth is like a bacterial gunk mouth guard

Hahahaha your teeth are absolutely fucked.

Enlarged prostate faggot.

You lie

you're next dude.

I remember feeling like you. Like you're gonna be a young dude forever. Enjoy that feeling. Its fleeting and over before you know it

Brush, floss and listerine once a day before work then just listerine before bed. I work 2nd shift so it's midday when I do it.

There’s something to this. I haven’t brushed since Covid started, and I didn’t brish often before that. Never had a cavity in my life.

Just because you're a disgusting fucking neckbeard with no reason to brush your teeth because you never leave the house lmao.

3 times a day. Plus right before bed I place my electric toothbrush in my bum to really get that 5 gum feeling.

Might be

Lmao enjoy your medicine ball prostate and fucking disgusting teeth, old pedo.

dude I am you faster than you know it.

Being worried about your dental health is how it starts

Not everyone neglects themselves like you did. Stay bitter and disgusting.

I haven't brushed my teeth since I lost my milk teeth which was probably around 8-9 years old.

I'm 22 now.

keep telling yourself that.

See you at the Endodentist when it's your turn