Finally some good news, sounds like this whole pandemic thing is starting to wind down now

Finally some good news, sounds like this whole pandemic thing is starting to wind down now.

Attached: 1629435666335.jpg (1125x1222, 320.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/news/booster-effectiveness-wanes-4-months-200130371.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

YOU SOUND LIKE A DRUMPFTH SUPPORTER. GO TAKE YOUR HORSE DEWORMER YOU STUPID REDNECK FUCK

Remember when they said you'd only need one?
Good times...

they never said that, it's always been 3

Stench of >>>/Reddit/

Attached: 1642788893338.jpg (876x960, 82.92K)

In your revisionist history, perhaps. I, however, live in the real world, tubby.

two weeks to flatten the curve!

It's not, but it's not going anywhere. Time to get the fuck over it and move on with life. We might have to fund healthcare properly. The morons who decided that shuttering an economy made better fiscal sense than spending money on healthcare should be quartered. A healthcare system that's designed under the assumption that shit never goes sideways is a healthcare system designed by a fucking moron.

Nice dubs, but it was two for most only J&J was a one shot deal.

You'll never be a real woman

You are wise and reasonable, user.
Keep keepin' on

lol if you got vaxxed
lol if you still wear a mask
lol if you were even scared for a second
its not over, it never even started.

>says man living in a bunker in the woods eating beans for the last 2 years

>not getting fake vax cards made and stealing info from the billions of photos people posted in social media
Just need to add one more and I'm at 4 total vaxes with no one ever thinking about questioning me

This was posted almost a year ago. Thread is ded

checked

plz share vax card photos i need to make a fake one but i dont know what to write on it

>is starting to wind down now.
If you got the jabs, it's only just begun.

Attached: 1517479714632.jpg (540x683, 146.18K)

>two more weeks and the red deer happening will start I swear!

finally, thanks for the whitepill op

Didn't they say it would only be two at first? There were actually some types that only needed one shot iirc.

we're cured!

yahoo.com/news/booster-effectiveness-wanes-4-months-200130371.html

>A healthcare system that's designed under the assumption that shit never goes sideways is a healthcare system designed by a fucking moron.
That's America for ya. Always putting the absolute bare minimum or less into everything. I'm amazed anyone still voluntarily lives here.

test

Test failed.