One time in 2012, I think I was like 14 at the time, my mom found out I stayed home from school for the ??...

One time in 2012, I think I was like 14 at the time, my mom found out I stayed home from school for the ???th day in a row without her knowing (I wasn't having fun or anything, I was just staying in "bed" all day (my "bed" was a couch in the living room because her hoarding problem had completely filled up my bedroom to a point where it wasn't usable anymore) and suffering through a horrifying depressive episode that rendered me incapable of getting out of "bed." I was peeing in bottles and everything) so she beat me all over my body with a plank-like piece of the couch I slept on. The wooden plank thing had popped out some time earlier because she'd pushed me into it and I hit my head against the wall really hard.
So anyway she stood over me and kept whacking me with the wooden plank as hard as she could, like she was swinging a bat at a baseball. She'd try to make me stop crying by beating me 5 more times for every time I screamed. Eventually I snapped and wrestled the plank out of her hands and started beating her with it until she was on the floor begging me to stop. I heard her pleas but I was boiling with so much rage that I physically couldn't respond, so I beat her nearly to death and fractured two of her ribs. She cried and screamed for hours and hours, until the sun went down.
The next day we pretended nothing happened.
I'm 24 and I still live with her. I'm too fucked mentally to function like a normal person, and she's to fucked physically to live on her own (osteoarthritis), so I still live with her, just in a different state now because her hoarding got so bad we had to abandon the whole house.
Everyone she knows sees her as a perfect little angel and sees me as a lazy slacker leech. I hear her talking to her friends from church all the time. People say things like, "Don't let him consume your whole life," or, "Sometimes the right thing to do is the hardest thing, you know? Just kick him out, he'll be fine."

I don't know why I'm making this post.

Attached: e5b426a02fe84ebabb4fcc9dc8c460f6.jpg (600x450, 52.85K)

We've all been there, brother

Attached: 1634336681790.jpg (2633x1697, 469.92K)

I’m the most abused kid ever. Genuinely, like “a child called it” level. Stove. Feces. I’ll spare you the details but it was severe. Oddly enough, I’m pretty normal

24, living with your abusive mom, and blog posting about it on Any Forums is definitely pretty normal

Attached: HT_hoarder_home_07_jef_150415_16x9_384.jpg (384x216, 25.78K)

>Eventually I snapped and wrestled the plank out of her hands and started beating her with it until she was on the floor begging me to stop. I heard her pleas but I was boiling with so much rage that I physically couldn't respond, so I beat her nearly to death and fractured two of her ribs. She cried and screamed for hours and hours, until the sun went down.
BASED

>I’ll spare you the details but it was severe.
Sir. This is Any Forums. You don't need to "spare" anyone. You can't just stop after saying something like "Stove. Feces."

you have an image for everything

That's not OP

I was also abused but that book was traumatizing, I'm sorry

user. You are even now. You always were after that incident. She had all the power. But you prevailed.

Rise and shine. And when the time comes. Spread the ashes.

Attached: download (3).jpg (224x225, 8.25K)

Haha, I’ve actually just turned 24 so not far off. I’m in the military though, just re signed so making something of myself

Do you work? Have you ever?
If you don't currently apply for disability. Start going to therapy once or twice a week. Tell them EVERYTHING. Google disability lawyer in your city/state. They only take a percentage if you win. Then google elderly and disabled apartments in every town near you (or wherever you want to go) and get on the waiting lists. You kind of have to get lucky and keep checking in but if you get in it's very cheap rent, you get your own empty room to start over how you want.
Also know not everyone sees you that way. People that spend their time gossiping about others they don't even know have so much of their own shit they can't face and that's why they do it. Everytime I hear some dumbass snickering about so and so because of this and that I take it with a grain of salt.

I'm retarded you're right
Make use of those benefits when you do get out, get yourself an education and all that jazz. Proud of you brah

Attached: 1630102505317m.jpg (593x1024, 70.98K)

move out and get some therapy

Attached: 1635723394688.jpg (728x724, 45.62K)

Your mom got fucked by Black guys and now you're racist

Attached: R.jpeg-54.jpg (1066x799, 136.52K)

Here come all the racists who blame all their problems on Black people

Attached: NEW.011615.protests.jpg (660x990, 251.2K)

I was kinda hoping this thread would die with zero replies but,

Cool, let's have a contest to see whose life was worse.

It's a pretty painful memory lol. Most times I don't really think about it but every now and again (like once every few months) when my mom will ask me for a favor, that time she beat the fuck out of me with a moldy plank pops into my head and suddenly I don't feel like trying quite so hard to help her out.

It really doesn't feel like we're even. She still controls every aspect of my life, she's just nicer to me now because I'm an adult and she can barely walk to the fucking bathroom on her own. So she doesn't pick as many fights.

I really wish I could do this but things are really complicated right now and I just can't.

I dream about it. I literally fantasize about having my own apartment, kinda minimalist, neat, tidy, some plants, maybe a dog, etc. I dream about having a job I like, not talking to my mother much, having money to spend on things, etc. I know those aren't exactly lofty goals but it feels so distant from what I'm actually capable of achieving irl. I can't do anything reliably, really. Like I physically don't have the energy to do much. I wake up and immediately begin feverishly awaiting the end of the day so I can sleep again.

what if OP is half black?

The fact you never talked about it gives you a golden opportunity to violently rape her and get away with it

Never happened. Nice larp

I have a ton of stories that are even harder to believe than that lmao

Attached: bd7.jpg (680x659, 61.86K)