How you feel about moving to Baltimore?

How you feel about moving to Baltimore?

Attached: 982f84e2e0f5459bb4f64dd9f539aa1f.jpg (650x390, 242.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UmtuRRhtGQw&ab_channel=chokurei51
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty bad tbh

FUCK YOU BALTIMORE!

Attached: 1643628433746.gif (320x235, 1.49M)

I don’t see why you wouldn’t house asylum seekers from war zones in houses like that? They’ll bring back live to empty neighborhoods. Create jobs. Open stores. Etc

Baltimore, aka Bodymore, Murdaland

Between Camden, NJ, not an easy pick

I hear Baltimore is a big crab town.

I live close to St Louis. Why would I trade one for the other?

If you didn't grow up there I'm genuinely not sure why anyone would want to live there.

Why would you even ask the answer is obvious to you

IF YOU'RE A DUMB ENOUGH SMUCK

Yes?

It's shit. Some areas seem "nice" but a couple block walk in almost any direction relative to you and you're in a 3rd world country that somehow has 1st world amenities. If you're white and you happen to walk through the wrong neighborhood at best some cop might see you, stop and search you, because the only other whites that go there are looking for drugs. At worst you're a corpse that might not even be found.

They take their beer by the forty and their chicken deep fried, I think we all know who we're talking about...

youtube.com/watch?v=UmtuRRhtGQw&ab_channel=chokurei51

>thread

Omar listening yo!

you gotta help me keep the devil
way down in the hole

they tried to revive the harbor area with tons of fancy lights but failed to calculate how much it cost to keep them on. now they only turn it on on friday nights and weekends. lol.

locals like to call it B-more. as if renaming it will somehow wipe away the trash.

>Some areas seem "nice"

that area is a bubble around the johns hopkins campus in downtown baltimore. deep west of the city. you crawl your way towards the harbor and you a dead man walking.

Honestly the same could be said about America itself. If you’ve got a college education I have absolutely no idea why you wouldn’t use it to move to a first world country.

Attached: 5BBC20E5-794E-49C4-9A98-67B0584BE325.jpg (962x722, 205.99K)