Twice thread!

Twice thread!

Attached: pingas.jpg (1440x785, 211.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ycMyVYEFfX8
youtube.com/watch?v=3dM03dG3zv4
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5iP0S1z9w
youtube.com/watch?v=Hmk_eh3UFJc
youtube.com/watch?v=pG8TyIEAqps
youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0
youtube.com/watch?v=mSDOfgt7qfI
youtube.com/watch?v=q7yCLn-O-Y0
youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE
youtube.com/watch?v=HLCasyAh7ic
youtu.be/RYnFIRc0k6E?t=25
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Now I'm not an expert or anything like that but I do consider a Friday Twice thread to be quite the Friday Nice thread!

Attached: - -.jpg (1024x892, 95.57K)

Attached: mmjf0w257p571.jpg (640x640, 73.36K)

For me, it has to be the Top 10 Monsters That Can Attack Multiple Times in YuGiOh!
youtube.com/watch?v=ycMyVYEFfX8

Attached: _- -.jpg (355x241, 40.28K)

>we don't smoke marijuana in muskogee
youtube.com/watch?v=3dM03dG3zv4

Attached: ro13kk-05-1qqoqodvul781.jpg (1080x1440, 292.37K)

An entirely understandable route to take, I'd reckon!
I heard that straight-edge life is a POWERFUL life to live!

Attached: Dubu ok.jpg (720x679, 23.73K)

>visiting a TWICE thread

Attached: ro13kk-04-ttpytjfvul781.jpg (1080x1440, 249.1K)

Salutations, my frens!
I hope you're all doing well over there today at this LEGENDARY start of the weekend!
Hopefully some cozy times are planned there and maybe even some wacky adventures!

Greetings unto you over there, my fren!
I hope all has been well for you today on this EPIC weekend we finally found ourselves in!
Anything cozy going on there?!

Attached: Mina12.webm (268x380, 1.07M)

> For our first Jimmy-Jam of this Friday Twice thread, I give to the frens a familiar KJimmy-Jam from that familiar group for some familiar Friday cozy feels!
youtube.com/watch?v=Fm5iP0S1z9w

Attached: DubuJimmyJams15.webm (566x648, 2M)

> Are you aware that Elon Musk just made a pledge saying that if he was made President of the United States that he would personally hand-deliver a KJimmy-Jam album of your choosing to every household in America?! For any interested frens, post THREE numbers [1-515, 1-532, 1-387] and receive THREE videos in the form of a Jimmy-Jam, SmartBoi video, AND a Meme!

Attached: 1623477472779.png (943x715, 588.35K)

still have a little to drink

youtube.com/watch?v=Hmk_eh3UFJc

Attached: ro13kk-03-pjygkndvul781.jpg (1080x1440, 280.86K)

finally, the weekend

now to get more home stuff done than the work stuff done from during the week

bulk trash pickup is soon so I can start putting some garbage from the back out front for the city to just take it away for me

Attached: rbnssu-01-iru79xppia481.jpg (1080x1440, 358.48K)

> WELL!
I'll have you know I've been sipping on this one beverage here for some time tonight, it must be said!

Of the non-alcoholicisms variety of course, for me it'd have to be some sober PurePosting!

Attached: Mina176.webm (854x480, 1.99M)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: A FUNKY BOP that the frens might recall which is PERFECT for some Friday cozy times!
youtube.com/watch?v=pG8TyIEAqps

Attached: DubuJimmyJams3.webm (239x216, 1.96M)

This is true!
> Perhaps a long-awaited one for many a fren out there as well!

But what about for YOU there, my fren?
Was there anything EPIC you had planned for this weekend besides some cozy times and the like? Besides the trash stuff going on there as well!
> If only where I lived was so kind with the bulk trash pickup... they charge you like heck for that stuff!

Attached: Mina37.jpg (750x750, 129.12K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Another CLASSIC Friday Jimmy-Jam that, despite it being such a well-received and loved BOP, I doubt any of the frens have heard it before!
youtube.com/watch?v=kfVsfOSbJY0

Attached: DubuJimmyJams13.jpg (750x750, 149.15K)

> WAIT, "RARE CARD"?!

I suppose that this one card is a bit RARE since it's apparently quite the NEW one as well!
Hopefully those lurking card collector folks out there manage to add this one to their collection!

Attached: Obtaining The Critical Information.jpg (419x610, 248.07K)

I also have to learn stuff so I can study for it. It is mostly watching educational youtube videos and reading some publications I find along the internet.

Then I can find some practice problems and solve those without just blankly staring at them.

>when you make a youtube video but still have that blackboard scratch

youtube.com/watch?v=mSDOfgt7qfI

Attached: rd5d43-02-kjhdhmmdso481.jpg (2048x2048, 377.41K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Since that last Jimmy-Jam was ALL about fun-fun-fun, I figured maybe a Jimmy-Jam from that one other band could be quite appropriate!
youtube.com/watch?v=q7yCLn-O-Y0

Attached: DubuJimmyJams6.jpg (552x828, 38.51K)

AHHHHHHHHH FRENS
how are you?

Attached: EvzER1lXYAQ_pYF.jpg (800x1439, 125.52K)

Greetings unto you there, my FRENSFren!

I hope all is well for you over there tonight on this BLESSED weekend we find ourselves in!
Anything EPIC going on there today for you?!

How did the heckery last night go for you there?
And for me, it must be said, I've been doing an existence today which was something there!

Attached: Mina25.jpg (1196x750, 161.63K)

>bulk trash

then you get the guys in the pickup trucks that salvage some of the trash that gets left out. I waited until the last day that I knew I had before they came to pick up to put a mattress out and someone still came in the middle of the night to take it. I am sure they were just helping me throw it away.

still kind of creepy, but when you walk hundreds of miles across the dry desert after tunneling under a chain link fence like bugs bunny to come take away the jobs of all the lawn manicurists you need a good comfortable second-hand mattress

Attached: rpexis-01-gqyh0n69l0881.jpg (2048x1646, 401.03K)

> Ah, I see!
This video perfectly explains how Pakistan devised it's atomic program!

Hopefully those educational videos you need to look for are as good as that one there, my fren!
Then in NO TIME you'll be working at that one nuclear plant you've been trying to get into!

Just be careful not to steal any of the nuclear material, it's not worth the health risks!

Attached: Dubu40.jpg (429x429, 26.19K)

Heck, as long as someone takes the trash away I guess it can't be all that bad really!

I've dabbled with many of those folks who come and pickup all the random thingies and stuff for donation just to get it out of the place and so I don't have to break everything down with a sledgehammer... while it's fun, it can take a while to break up everything so it fits in the trash!

> Hopefully they enjoyed their new mattress though!

Attached: Mina106.webm (530x640, 368.43K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Another CLASSIC BOP of a Jimmy-Jam there but this time of the electronic variety!
youtube.com/watch?v=dX3k_QDnzHE

Attached: DubuJimmyJams16.webm (500x566, 1.94M)

Allbgood here at work, qte will but fucked my ankle with some broten asphalt, not bloat for now

Attached: cubball.jpg (850x1267, 79.81K)

> Heck... I hoped you might be free from that tonight for some reason!
Well, with the frens here at least we can make it a bit more bearable for you, my fren!

And if I could translate this message correctly, it seems like perhaps you might've OOF'ed the ankle there, my fren?
> Hopefully not at the workies there, they might lay you off or something so they don't have to give you that compensation for being a worker or something!

Attached: Mina23.jpg (960x733, 66.42K)

> The next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: That one cozy as heck Jimmy-Jam that's probably about Jeebus from that one lady who keeps finding herself in my YouTubbies recommendations!
youtube.com/watch?v=HLCasyAh7ic

Attached: DubuJimmyJams10.jpg (1030x750, 163.24K)

abs

Attached: x3tZfof.jpg (2304x4096, 1.32M)

It does most certainly need to be said that for me today, it was a bit of bookies adventuring!

> I went and finished not one, but TWO whole chapters of that one bookie!
I mean sure... one of them was like five pages long again but... still!

That was like 20+ pages read or whatever so BIG GAINS for me!

What about with YOU frens out there?!
I heard there were some bookies frens and, of course, the resolutions frens out there as well!

Attached: Mina153.png (1200x800, 637.84K)

> Our next Jimmy-Jam on the YouTube Jimmy-Jam rabbit hole is this: Now I don't know if you frens have ever partaken in this one BOP or anything but... well, it seems to be quite the popular one from what I understand!
youtu.be/RYnFIRc0k6E?t=25

Attached: DubuJimmyJams12.jpg (236x354, 13.66K)

I've done those little smudges of makeup on models for abs or arms. Once you get good at it you notice it everywhere. That movie 300 was a bunch of chunky dudes with airbrushed definition.