People who wear masks and get the COVID-19 vaccine, make me sick to my fucking STOMACH

People who wear masks and get the COVID-19 vaccine, make me sick to my fucking STOMACH.

You gullible, low-brain-power, useless idiots. Blindly worshipping the television screen and your government masters. Obsessing over politics. "Left wing"? "Right wing"? Two wings of the same, tyrannical bird, you dummies.

You know nothing of history or how this world works. You are a sponge, sucking up any propaganda the rich, psychopathic elites feed you from the lying, fear-mongering clown media. Remember "15 days to slow the spread"? Its been more than two years. How much longer? Until your masters say it's okay? Not going to happen. You give them an inch, they take a mile.

You filthy, disgusting apes. Total brain-dead, primate scum wearing your muzzles like the good sheep farm animals that you are. You have no values, dignity or appreciation of humanity and freedom.

Absolute cowards that wont stand up for anything, even your own identity and right to breathe fresh air.

You have been emasculated, sheltered and indoctrinated to such a point, where you now police and monitor each other for not following the medically-tyrannical "rules" and "mandates". You have been conditioned to follow orders. Trespassing on others' property and calling armed men, because a free man wont wear cloth over his face. This is George Orwell's 1984. You complete retards. You dumbed-down filth.

Just die, you freaks. You are headed down the road to slavery and loss of human rights and taking everyone else with you. You are the herd dragging everyone else off the cliff.

Covid-19 is the new invisible enemy "boogeyman" on TV to strip your life away. A buzzword replacing the common cold. Congratulations - you've let the cold become the terrorist. The "Al Qaeda". The "ISIS". You weird faggot pedophiles.

Pathetic zombies. Nothing says "NPC" more than a crowd of soulless, empty people wearing muzzles for the cold.

Eat my wet shit and wake up, you fucking coronapuppet faggots.

Attached: Average Biden Voter.jpg (683x1024, 108.1K)

cuck

k

I only wear masks to blend in shaddup!!!! >:(

Attached: 1644625928686.png (295x171, 9.75K)

i wear masks to avoid being identified

>Remember "15 days to slow the spread"? Its been more than two years.

Thanks to asshats like you continuing to rant and rave and move all around the place spreading the goddamn virus everywhere is why this whole thing has been dragging out so long.

Looking for someone to blame for this, look in the mirror. Twat.

Look at this Jew posting his entire life story. Sage, faggot.

Cool story bro.

>Cool story bro.

Thanks! :D

You didn't do anything but work, eat, shit and sleep anyway. You were a pathetic before the masks and you're pathetic now.

imagine being THIS butthurt, like going ahead and putting the work into typing all this shit

my next door neighbor talked just like you. Huge anti-gov, "don't tread on me type." They found him dead in his living room because he refused to go to the hospital when he got sick. I find you retards funny

Attached: 1640660357040.jpg (500x500, 92.83K)

ok

Sneed

Unlike your neighbour, I'll be here to post this again tomorrow. And you can go fuck yourself.

Attached: Go Fuck Yourself.jpg (1200x1668, 356.74K)

I find it amusing that a place like Any Forums, that had always praised anonymity, would get filled with snowflakes who throw a tantrum over being asked to wear a mask in public. I fucking love getting to wear a mask without people looking at me like I'm about to rob some place.

Neat user. Kindly, go shove it up your ass and let government continue to dictate both your life and your illogical thought processes.

>I knew a guy who liked died from not complying with the narratives
>Trust me bro. My anecdote is all you need to change your mind

That's because your a fucking autistic sociopath with zero social skills who revels in pretend revolution while carrying water for little tyrants and authoritative dictator figures. I blame your father (or lack of).

Damn that's scary dude because I haven't been following mandates at all and I'm fucking fine you retard. Even caught it, it's NOTHING

aren't you doing the same thing, but leaning politcally the other way.