Ask a dude with no legs anything

Ask a dude with no legs anything

Attached: 20220211_182331.jpg (899x1200, 625.48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Bader
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you have legs?

Was skipping leg day worth it?

Can you walk?

Were you the guy that got electrocuted or something?

Nope
Kek. Funny thing is I have to do more leg days now with PT than I ever did before.

I can waddle and monkey walk between my ass and hands.

Nope

How is the sex with no legs?

kek

Any sex is good by me but I'm definitley more limited now.

Show us what's left of your cock

Is your spine damaged or only your legs? Why don't you get protesis or get under a leg donation process?

Do you have a wife or you pay for it? Not trying to shame you tho, i got two legs and i pay too.

How'd you lose your legs?

Do you find you get sympathy, disgust or curiousity mostly from strangers?

Does your dick still work? Do you have much luck with women (or whoever you are into)?

How do you lost them?

How do you walk?

How about you show some dick

You should become a fighter pilot. Seriously having no legs actually gives you an advantage because the blood in your head has less room to be pulled down during tight turns meaning you can turn faster without passing out. heard about an ace pilot with no legs before. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douglas_Bader
So are you gonna be a fighter pilot now?

Just legs. I'm struggling with even getting prosthesis due to the short length my stumps. Leg transplant would be cool but also freaky Frankenstein shit. I dunno know if I could do it.

Neither. I've got a girl who's basically my gf but doesn't want to make it official.

Tumors. All of the above. Dick works. Women love me but in a puppy dog way with zero intent to fuck.

Hey. How ya doin bro?
Ive missed you. Any Forums is pretty short of good threads. Glad to see you're just taking it in your stride..
Was getting worried you werent long for this world.
Need to just chin up and walk that narrow path.
Dont let nobody slow your roll.

That's pretty cool but nah.

How many legs do you have?

Where can I download all those weird Terry Richardson photos?

Get nigger legs. Constantly Fight urge to run from police for no reason. Jump really high.

How often do you let her out of her cage?

Is your name Matt?

do u have a third leg

Can you elaborate on tumors?

How many pull ups can you do now you have less weight?

Country? How has that countries health care helped you?

Puppy dogs are cute, some girls want to get knotted btw...

>Leg transplant would be cool but also freaky Frankenstein shit. I dunno know if I could do it.
Would you rather live legless than having a transplant? I don't know user, i would understand if we were talking about a penis transplant but legs give you basic things like walking. Don't you want to walk again?

Attached: images (2).jpg (498x615, 33.58K)