Has anyone else been to a mental hospital?

Has anyone else been to a mental hospital?
I remember when I was 12 and tried to escape, so they gave me one of the shots and I started hearing demons and the walls started melting

Attached: 1632682608280.gif (400x400, 230.72K)

I’ve been to several throughout my life.
In fact I recently discharged after a year and a half stint at the state mental hospital because I have schizophrenia.

What was your worst hallucination/delusion

average soiteen

>a year and a half
Wouldn't such a long stay, imprisoned with other crazies make things even worse?
Are you on drugs the whole time you're in there?

Not necessarily, they're supposed to have group therapy and activities and that sort of thing

Did you tell them to get a Job?
Don't blame Him. Soot is controlling their innocence and slowly corrupting them by posting BBC.
Soot probably posted it here

So I didn’t have traditional hallucinations.
What I had was mental images that I had no control over, and usually projecting strange patterns onto the world around me.
As for delusions, I thought that decisions I was making influenced weather and the political atmosphere, also that I was God and was entitled to a harem composed of 366,999,999 women.

A thread of fake delusion

I am a political prisoner. My name is dissident Vaycheclav. Almost 17 years i have been locked in special mental hospital for my political convictions. I'm completely mentally healthy but some illegal psychotropic drugs are used against me such as haloperidol, chlorpromazine, moditen depot and others. Help me to immigrate to the USA or i'll be murdered in the Orlov's special hospital!

>I thought that decisions I was making influenced weather and the political atmosphere
Did they in the end?
>also that I was God and was entitled to a harem composed of 366,999,999 women
Did you ever receive that quantity of women Mr. God?

I was found not guilty by reason of insanity so I was forced to stay there for a period of time until they considered me safe for discharge.
As for making it worse, no, it didn’t. Honestly I’ve been asymptomatic since 2018 when I first started receiving medication in jail.

what u go to jale for

No, it was all nonsense and now I live in a state of boring, overbearing rationality.

>Has anyone else been to a mental hospital
No. Whenever I drove by some similar institution, i thought how great it would be if they were open to the public. Demand a large entry fee or whatever, walk though the halls, talk to those people, slide open those little bullet proof windows on the doors and stare inside.

Also, the inmates would have some normal people to talk to. Put some bullet proof glass between them and the visitors or something.

Why's that? Meds?

Stabbed my step-dad.

Most likely, yeah.

When I was 14 I went to a joint pediatric ward, at recess I got to play with all the batshit insane little girls while drugged out of my fucking mind
Good times

>When I was 14 I went to a joint pediatric ward
For what reason?

>2005, Xmas
Spent two days in one because I had been self-cutting.
>2008, December, William-Beaumont (outside of Fort Bliss)
Was being chaptered out of the Army for suicidal thoughts/ideation. Was there for about 3 days before returning to the unit and being kept under observation 24/7 for 15 days.

Attached: takeshi.jpg (1280x720, 40.81K)

Hell yeah I shot 3 niggers in a parked car