Despite all my money, I still hate America and don't feel comfortable calling this my country...

Despite all my money, I still hate America and don't feel comfortable calling this my country, despite it being the absolute best in the world as a 2nd world trashcan, or country living if you get to be ultra rich

I think human extinction is the next step. Do you agree with me on this? There just doesn't seem to be any way this species can go

I don't want to see FakeX, I don't want the world of tomorrow or microchip infants.

I would send everyone I have met so far in life to eternal torture without a second thought.

America is full of genetic abnormalities. From someone with a lot of money, it is not a good place to live. Police is basically a gang here.

I am hoping for extinction

Your thoughts?

Attached: 1644565181864.png (1080x766, 388.89K)

bump

>I think human extinction is the next step

You say that like there is a choice, end of times are soon me thinks

I really hope so

It gives me hope

I don't care

I fucking hope so.

>It gives me hope

If this gives you hope then you are being emotional, so what are you really crying about?

Kill all your rich friends and do your part to make it a better place.

I'm rich and naw

It's gona kil itslfe

Attached: Rarity_looks_out_through_the_window_S5E14.jpg (250x141, 14.77K)

Every generation ever born had retards saying this. The end times are not soon. The only true end time is when the earth is scortched by a dying sun.

dude you are a fucking idiot skynet is end times for sure, at least the species will change into some orange niger shit who cares

Extinct this SHIT

Attached: south-park-goobacks.jpg (960x540, 54.13K)

Cobalt laced nukes are always an option, though.

>MLP
Kill yourself before you infect anyone else. You are an abomination against nature.

must be gay that show is all butts

maybe a bioweapon that can embed itself deep into the crust of the earth and stay there, and spread out into space as much as possibl

>dude you are a fucking idiot
>spews nonsense

Attached: 1643818458661m.jpg (791x1024, 62.99K)

This again. What type of alcohol are you drinking bud? May I recommend a cup of shutthefuckup?

fruity flowerdrinkx

You sound like a faggot with a poor grip on reality

why if it's based entirely on reality

Attached: 546465636464.png (1280x720, 258.56K)

whole world should end because america, got it

Yeah, in a way

Attached: 766354745745.jpg (247x204, 6.85K)

When he owns half of a State, he can say any thing he wants....and does.

You mean Elon

Hes got satanic scientists working around the clock for your children

He can do whatever """they""" want, not what he want

Attached: 132132131213124.png (800x450, 349.56K)