Why?

why?

Attached: 2.jpg (500x440, 49.28K)

>4/5
there I simplified your equation for you, and it’s because they don’t restock the blue raspberry A-treats at the bodegas

Because they say the n-word too much, that's why

because Biden is soft on crime

Attached: 1639749449796.jpg (1080x2005, 746K)

Attached: lol.jpg (500x500, 74.72K)

One to those gook fucks ate a bat 2 years ago and the planet it still fucked.

Chinks only respect other chinks and white people, whom they practically worship. It is FANFUCKENTASTIC that they are getting a taste of their own medicine.

lol

>San Francisco
I'm sure the liberals have some excuse ready.. but..but.. Jim Crowe! Slavery! Oppression!

I'm Asian and have not experienced nor heard of other Asians I personally know experiencing this.
The media tried pushing this stupid "movement" last year and I never heard about it again a week later.
All that says to me is that it's some self-victimizing woke SJW bullshit bandwagon that derailed, because BLM and niggers are already chaotic enough to distract normies from noticing the Biden administration's fuckups from day one.

When the fuck are you autists going to stop reacting to what Facebook, CNN, or FOX shows you?

Ah yes, and I am a fucking bicycle.

Post a picture of your hand and prove you’re Asian nigger.

>Disagree with his post
He can't be Asian!!

Well that's the funny thing about Any Forums, they claim to hate cancel culture but then get triggered by minute shit. I'll admit they're not nearly as bad as the left but it still makes me laugh.

My grandmother had wheels, she was a bicycle

Because niggers

Because niggers are treating them like white people.

chinks dont respect anyone. They're racist against fucking everyone.

Source: im fucking asian. Also fuck you nigger

>Lives in the suburbs or a place with a low percentage of nignogs or is a basment incel
>NOOOO THE STATISTICS AREN'T MATCHING UP WITH MY PERSONAL LIFE WTF!!! THE SCIENCE MUST BE WRONG!!!!
KYS chang

What makes me laugh about this shit is this:

Minorities oppressed (mainly black/Hispanic. Check.
Islamaphobia? Everyone on the right and Trump check.
Now Asians too? Check.

Who does this leave out? No way ever could there be increased hatred towards whites.. that's impossible!

Attached: predator-handshake.gif (498x268, 820.45K)

>All i do is drive to food, drive to home, walk to garage
>how could all thiis violence be happening?!!?!?

Niggers.

>guys guys it's not Iraq 2004 out there so they MUST be lying!

Because the pandemic was china's fault and racist went bsananas against all asians

Nothing is for white people.

Blacks and Hispanics have always been "oppressed." Muslims and Middle Easterns attacks rose sharply after 9/11.

Why suddenly are attacks on Asians become ever more present? Are they being mistaken for white people?

True, I mean MSNBC did say it happened. Fucking glad I'm not Asian, there just zoot suit riots and Japanese internment everywhere. Feels good to be white.

because you fucking cracker honkeys keep assaulting them for no reason you violent wyte devils

Fair point, it's been on going so long I legit forgot lol.

Is that why you run red lights and change lanes without signaling and move from left lane to the exit at the last second and back out of a parking stall then fuck around on your phone for 15 min blocking the lane and park in front of driveways and drive slow as fuck untill somebody passes you then you tailgait and flash your highbeams.

Because you are a fucking animal with no respect? And you are Proud of that? So my point is proved. You deserve more violence untill you fucking animals learn.

>Biden administration's fuckups
Get the fuck out of my country you slant eyed fascist bastard

He’s not Asian because no Asian would pass the opportunity to shit on a nigger.

Asian fight each other to prove they’re white and they want nothing to do with black people and what’s genetically coded in their brains as shit skin.

Niggers are attacking them.

Asians do suck at driving, ask my front bumper cover. But to be fair there's alot of whites that suck too but for a different reason.

Asians are legit retarded and clueless. White people seem to just be selfish assholes, they think somehow where their going is "important."

"oh no! someone admitted my candidate has flaws!"
as a lib grow up and stop idolizing politicians

Not sure, I know they seem to be the most racist but honestly the most realistic too. If you're white you can't say anything about any race that isn't a resounding compliment.

Getting "triggered" is not the same as a taking part in a deliberate campaign to ruin somebody's livelihood

Fucking hell user, I remember that meme about a Chink eating a bat back in 2020...sounded BS at the time and even worse now we know Fauci was paying for gain of function in the Wuhan lab.

They caused covid, only a chimp would think like this of course. Its because we don’t teach our nigger population just hustle them in ghettos and use the police to gatekeep them from the normal white or assimilated races. Asian need to stsrt killing nigger, its that simple, whitey is under too much scrutiny as of late.

Attached: 573C6F86-F369-4069-AC89-D25E5A9EF4A1.jpg (533x640, 49.7K)

Ok, so Ill violence you then you violence them then they violence the niggers and the niggers can violence the Arabs.

Circle of life. You just admitted you desrved it.

>now we know Fauci was paying........

You know fucking nothing except what you have been told

18 nigga!

Have you ever lived in an Asian country?

Or are you an ignorant faggot that's trying to act like he's traveled and knows the world because he eats mexican food at chipotle and chinese at Panda Express?